• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
There were decent players still on the board, and these picks were straight up for sale, yet the Wolves did nothing. Sucks.

SamuraiX-

My Cavs chose Dion Waiters...how do you guys feel about it? I like it. When I first heard about it, I was sketchy, but the Cavs must know something that we dont know.

hahahahahahahahahah

Doron Lamb will be good on the Bucks. They desperately needed perimeter shooting.

iamblades

To be fair he probably doesn't stand out in workouts...

and most GMs are dumb enough to overlook actual games

Lamb kinda has old man game. He looks kind of stiff and robotic when he moves, but he is plenty athletic enough to get the job done, he just doesn't look like it. Lots of teams are going to regret passing on him I think..

benjipwns

Banned
Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider
The Detroit Pistons will select
Kim English
with the 44th pick according to sources

SamuraiX-

Sactown Royalty ‏@sactownroyalty
RT @teamziller: The Maloofs, Who Insist They Are Not Broke, Continue To Prove They Are Broke http://sbn.to/KQ570f

uu6M2.gif

Congrats to PistonsAge for getting English.

iamblades

I like this pick for the hornets..

Miller is one of the most offensively versatile players I've ever seen. He played basically every position on the court in college.

He isn't an aggressive guy who is going to take over games, but for a role player, he can do whatever you need him to do.

Jonm1010

Banned
I like this pick for the hornets..

Miller is one of the most offensively versatile players I've ever seen.

He isn't an aggressive guy who is going to take over games, but for a role player, he can do whatever you need him to do.

I'll take him. Should make Davis happy as well.

SamuraiX-

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
New York will select
Kostas Papanikolaou of Greece
with the 48th pick, league source tells Y! Sports.

bwahahahahhahahahahahhaha

reaction in the room will be priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom