• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was truly rigged the Nets would have gotten in the top 3 to keep their pick. No way the NBA lets them open a new arena in New York without anyone on their team.

nets_blueprint--300x300.jpg

Drummond is 6"11 270lbs.

Thompson is 6"8 220lbs.

The weight difference doesn't matter in the slightest, Drummond has no idea how to use his size and his style of play (defense only, never enter the paint on offense except for totally uncontested dunks because he's scared of shooting free throws) makes his weight advantages near pointless.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
Very difficult to believe the NBA would so obviously "fix" the lottery for the team it couldn't sell until recently. But it sure LOOKS bad.

abuC

Both have zero offensive ability, that's the point he is making.

Drummond has the tools to be an offensive player, but more of a PF than a center.

The weight difference doesn't matter in the slightest, Drummond has no idea how to use his size and his style of play (defense only, never enter the paint on offense except for totally uncontested dunks because he's scared of shooting free throws) makes his weight advantages near pointless.

He's 18, apparently he will never improve beyond what he is right this second, correct? He's a project, you know what you're getting with him, it's all a matter of him putting it together. There isn't another PF/C in the draft with his athleticism and size, well worth the risk.

Drummond has the tools to be an offensive player, but more of a PF than a center.

He's 18, apparently he will never improve beyond what he is right this second, correct? He's a project, you know what you're getting with him, it's all a matter of him putting it together. There isn't another PF/C in the draft with his athleticism and size, well worth the risk.

He's the biggest project ever offensively. He can't even catch a basketball and make a layup correctly. He shot 29.7% from the line, he airballed every jumphook he took in college. His offense is so bad in so many simple aspects that I think it's optimistic to think he has more offensive upside than an efficient dunker like Chandler (and that's if he pans out)

giri

Why? At least we didn't completely and deliberately tank the season....we actually tried to win games, despite injury, for most of the season up until the end.

If you can't add 1+1 and understand why it comes off extremely shady then i'm not going to sit here and explain basic things for you.

You can write this one off with cavs winning after LBJ left and the Ewing draft.

Just epicly shady shit.

Redux

Banned
Could actually see the Cavs drafting Beal or Barnes with Fab Melo on the later pick.

Barnes reminds me of a Randy Moss in a sense that he plays whenever he wants to play. Luckily coach Scott wont accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom