• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
He's dealing with David Kahn.

Well, also talking shit about the state of Minnesota.

I mean, I dont really care but damn, new guy, take it easy.

In any case, if Batum really wants to play in Minny, why not just not sign anything and wait till next year?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
dhpTK.jpg

The face of the overpaid basketball player.

he is a bargain now.. I think Lewis could be really good on the Heat.. along with playing with Ray Ray again.. I think he is like 8th on the all time 3 pointers made list..

Lewis plays best with attackers.. Wade and LBJ plowing through the lane for a kick out to him or Ray is going to be epic...

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Rashard Lewis may very well have the greatest NBA career ever. Sit back, do nothing, and collect $120 million, then coast to a championship. All with minimum effort.

Blackace

Rashard Lewis may very well have the greatest NBA career ever. Sit back, do nothing, and collect $120 million, then coast to a championship. All with minimum effort.

He balled in Seattle under a real coach with a real gameplan..

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
sam_amick
Source confirms Indiana receives Ian Mahinmi in sign and trade with Dallas with Mavs getting Darren Collison and Dahntay Jones.

wtf

Blackace

That was a long time ago, my dude.

He had 2 really good seasons in Orlando (not worth 120 mil mind you) but the guy is in his early 30s with a new lease on life.. He is the 8th all time 3 point shooter in NBA history..12 buckets behind Dale Ellis and is a career 39% shooter from deep..

I rag on him a lot too.. because whoever thought he was worth 120 mil dollars is a fool.. but their is good reason to be excited in Miami..

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I don't understand what just transpired. Ian Mahinmi got $4M per and the Pacers gave up Collison for the right to pay that to him.

What.

SamuraiX-

Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress
Indiana will acquire Ian Mahinmi (4-years, 16 million) in a sign and trade with Dallas. Darren Collison and Danhtay Jones go to Dallas.
Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick
Source confirms Indiana receives Ian Mahinmi in sign and trade with Dallas with Mavs getting Darren Collison and Dahntay Jones.

lolwut

Well, at least the Mavs have a PG now.

I guess $4M/yr for Mahinmi is acceptable considering everything else that's happened.

Blackace

Dallas had to throw a 1st rounder in there, right? Collison alone is worth 10X what Mahinmi is.

lol

Indy has another PG? I read that they planned to convert Lance into one.. but I didn't think they would just throw him in the fire...

squicken

Has it been explained yet why Portland feels so terribly wronged that someone signed one of its players to an offer sheet? To the extent that this Olshey guy needs to run around and dog on the player, the agent, and the opposing executive?

JoeFu

Banned
Wow, only guys left from championship run are Dirk, Roddy, DoJo, Marion, and the Custodian(not sure if he's actually under contract)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom