• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shurs

Your argument is basically "The Wolves don't draft well, so they should give up the picks."

You should sit this one out, stop talking for a while.

I'd rather have a young starter who plays hard at both ends of the court than the possibility -- as slight as it is -- that we can do better with one of the two draft picks we would give up to get him.

A bird in the hand, basically.

As a bonus, Wes Johnson gets traded, as well.

h3ro

hi adam

sFGNzl.jpg

:)

I'd rather have a young starter who plays hard at both ends of the court than the possibility -- as slight as it is -- that we can do better with one of the two draft picks we would give up to get him.

The Lakers just got Nash for 2 firsts and 2 seconds

their firsts are worth less than ours

Do you think this is a fair deal in comparison?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

What pick was Batum?

Mxrz

Has Dwight or anyone linked to him given any explanation (aside from that true/false "blackmail" shit from a few weeks ago) as to why he picked up his option for another year? He was a couple of months from getting EVERYTHING he wanted. He and Deron could have been having their press conference together in Brooklyn right now.

Different claims

- Wanted to do one last playoff run with the Magic / teammates.
- Didn't really want to leave.
- Didn't want to be traded to some non-net team at the deadline.
- Mom made him do it.

SUPREME1

Banned
this might be the wrong topic but i just checked espn for basketball news and saw the ESPYs

http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/story/_/id/8153251/behold-2012-espys-predictions

why do they even bother nominating non americans :lol

yeah because djokovic having one if not the best tennis season of all time is not dominating big time.

Plus Djokovic didn't have Bosh to bail him out in the finals.

That said, Federer winning his 7th Wim title was so fucking cool. Woke up in time to catch it over the weekend. Fuck LeBron and his tainted title.

thekad

Banned
if he doesn't sign an extension there is NO WAY Orlando can keep him around come opening night. He will get boo'd so bad at home and be constantly getting ripped by the media. And road teams can troll him too. I can just imagine the PA people in Boston or Miami playing "No Sleep (til Brooklyn)" every time he catches the ball.

The fans will get over it. Red Blaster is already back on Dwight's nuts.

True, McGee does suck, and he's damn stupid. In the end, who would you pay their contract? Asik, Lopez, or McGee??

Asik.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The fans will get over it. Red Blaster is already back on Dwight's nuts.

Asik.

I cant wait till the Bulls match and your splooge fest over Asik being in a Rockets uni ends.

Shurs

What pick was Batum?

That irrelevant. The Wolves front office has shown how much of a crapshoot the draft can be.

We'd be plugging a major hole with Batum on board. He's a known quantity. He's young.

With that Memphis pick, we'd still have first round draft picks in two out of the next three years.

Who would win: 1992 Dream Team, or 2012 Olympic Team?

snl_bill_swerkski_super_fans.png

Ahhh... Dream Team 192.... 2012 Team 20.

Da Dream Team!

I saw that on SC right now about the matchup I LOL..Wifey lol too at the matchup.

Prime Pippen would shut down KD and maybe Kobe, How much as I dislike the Bulls but Pippen. Damn he was a beast on D

Puddles

Banned
The Heat really should have been stripped of all exceptions and the vet's minimum for the next few years. It's really stupid that they get to sign impact players.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
The Wolves haven't given Batum an official offer because they can't sign get without a sign and trade because of cap holds and Brandon Roy and such.

But whatever.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Jason Quick said:
"I have enough trouble running my own company, let alone running Minnesota’s as well,'' Olshey said re: no offer sheet presented to Batum.
Ether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom