• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Durant is hilariously consistent. Still amazing they didnt come closer to the championship. Would not have imagined that team not taking it to 7 at least.

When you have to hide your SF on a PG, because he can't defend without fouling, then you've just created another mismatch somewhere on the floor.

Damn Kobe. Ugly-ass shot.

Anyway, it's not surprising that OKC lost like they did. I told best-GAF chat that we matched-up great with that team. They laughed then. I laughed last. PEACE.

Cloudy

Banned
I'm sure Kobe didn't sign up to play 5 minutes or less every quarter. Dude must be fuming inside lol

He's not playing well but he's also out of rhythm since he plays limited minutes with no ball-handling and few touches

pilonv1

Andersen think he can get back to the NBA this year. Not much call for a 32yo, soft, unathletic big man who is a streaky shooter.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
keep raggin on Mills

he put up 39 points in a game after the Nigeria/USA game and hit a game winning shot in the last game

LuchaShaq

Banned
Watching this game and honestly the last 2-3 years in reality

- How much does Nash regret going to the Lakers

- How much is Dwight cringing at the thought of being there

- How much do Bynum/Pau want to jump off a bridge knowing they will get the blame when Kobe blows it in the playoffs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom