• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Lets get real here. The Lakers have zero power over Dwight and his antics, he can choose to walk away from them by his own accord at the end of the year and he can take his clown show to an organization that will welcome it with open arms like Dallas.

People can say he wouldn't leave money on the table, but Dwight has already shown himself to not be totally sane and not be 100% about the money, otherwise he would have never opted in to Orlando in the first place.

Man, Wiz tried to get Meeks? As if we don't have enough undersized 2 guards on this team already.

Antwan Jamison
Meeks
EBanks
Jordan Hill
Blake
Magic trash
Hopefully Kenyon Martin

Kobe Bryant
Dwight Howard
Ron Artest
Steve Nash
Pau Gasol

Yes. I like this team. I certainly do.

Lets get real here. The Lakers have zero power over Dwight and his antics, he can choose to walk away from them by his own accord at the end of the year and he can take his clown show to an organization that will welcome it with open arms like Dallas.

People can say he wouldn't leave money on the table, but Dwight has already shown himself to not be totally sane and not be 100% about the money, otherwise he would have never opted in to Orlando in the first place.

Want to make a permanent avatar bet?
Dwight stays I get to choose your avatar
Dwight leaves you choose mine

squicken

Isiah wouldnt have a choice. Put him in the same position as Hennigan and the same shit happens (if not worse, Isiah would probably trade Dwight for a Vince Carter and them immediately give him a max extension or some stupid shit). Hennigan was backed into a corner by the situation that Dwight and the Orlando front office created with their stupidity in the year before. He was going to get a shit deal no matter what. Don't act like Isiah "laughing stock of GMs" Thomas would have worked some magic and done any better.

Numerous people have posted the Woj Tweet regarding the Rockets offer. You keep ignoring it. Do you think Woj is lying? Hennigan had a very good deal that he decided to spurn, and chose instead to take part in a 4 team trade where he gave up Dwight Howard and got the least in return

Granted, he was never going to beat what Denver got in the Melo trade. But he should have been able to beat what Denver got in the Howard trade

Nelo Ice

Banned
Antwan Jamison
Meeks
EBanks
Jordan Hill
Blake
Magic trash
Hopefully Kenyon Martin

Kobe Bryant
Dwight Howard
Ron Artest
Steve Nash
Pau Gasol

Yes. I like this team. I certainly do.

I'm sure Grant Hill regrets signing with fool's gold instead of the real thing. Hope he enjoys that BAE money over competing for a chip.

charsace

Numerous people have posted the Woj Tweet regarding the Rockets offer. You keep ignoring it. Do you think Woj is lying? Hennigan had a very good deal that he decided to spurn, and chose instead to take part in a 4 team trade where he gave up Dwight Howard and got the least in return

Granted, he was never going to beat what Denver got in the Melo trade. But he should have been able to beat what Denver got in the Howard trade

Pretty much this. There were other trades out there that would have better suited Isiah's tastes. Isiah wouldn't sit back and watch guys like Iggy and Bynum going to other teams while he got back role players and second round picks. And Iggy is a guy that Isiah coveted too.

Nerlens Noel come on down...

I said next great big man not the next big waste of physical talent.

I think the fact that he didn't take that offer means there was more to the whole Houston situation that we don't know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom