• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

You know you want to come back soul.
oFaJK.jpg

Brooklyn Nets SG Joe Johnson on beating the Miami Heat, LA Lakers, and chasing a title: "Yeah, definitely. I'm not sugar coating anything."

And Andray Blatche on the Nets: "Looking at our team, we have a great roster. "We have a team that's winning the title."

Jerry Stackhouse reiterated to me that he thinks no C in the league can guard Andray Blatche

These New York teams sure know how to hype up 43-39 seasons.

Haven't posted here in months, but with the season fast approaching I figure it's time to hop back on the saddle. Clippers are going to do big things this season. DeAndre and Blake's improved range and postgame will be the league's nightmare. Holy hell does Lamar look fat though.

diehard

Fleer
Haven't posted here in months, but with the season fast approaching I figure it's time to hop back on the saddle. Clippers are going to do big things this season. DeAndre and Blake's improved range and postgame will be the league's nightmare. Holy hell does Lamar look fat though.

Nobody in the league is scared of DeAndre Jordan.. at all.

giga

Closet laker fan, huh?

FYI, Enes Kanter's old diet was insane. Each meal requires its own tweet. So bear with me. On an average day he ate...

Breakfast: A 6 egg omelet, 8 pancakes w/ sugar, whipped cream and a breakfast burrito.

Lunch: A pasta (such as chicken alfredo), a burger and an appetizer of some sort.

For dinner: Kanter ate another burger and some kind of large entree. Finally, dessert. Now he's down to salad and seafood.

Enes Kanter will have to settle for eating souls now.

giri

Nobody in the league is scared of DeAndre Jordan.. at all.

That's not true.

Every Coach in the League is terrified of him.

They're scared shitless their moronic GM is going to trade for his giant contract and they're going to be forced to start him.

Mixing a tux jacket into regular attire? I'm cool with that.

Adding it to leather pants and red kicks? Ish don't think so.

And capri pants on a 7'1 guy is never a good look.

Btw media day wouldn't be complete without the MWO (which was 2 days early)

hpg1213_group01_mediaday_120928.jpg

ALL OVER MY BELLY

hpg1213_allen01_mediaday_120928.jpg

Reporter: "What's up wit u and KG doe???"
Ray Ray: "I found better dick"

hpg1213_lewis02_mediaday_120928_0.jpg

Gunnin for that 6th man of the year PED or no PED

and last one dedicated to Knicks-Age

hpg1213_harrellson01_mediaday_120928.jpg

Pastel colored Jorts in SoBe

Pimpwerx

vCKnN.jpg

THE 90'S ARE BACK

This ninja swears he's Norris Cole. Stop jocking Cole World's steez, Shump.

hpg1213_group01_mediaday_120928.jpg

This is nightmare fuel for the rest of the league. That lineup is gonna go sickhouse in the closing minutes of games. Swap in Rio, Battier or Haslem for any of these guys too. Elite level pnr, elite level shooting, elite level slashing and elite level rebounding. This Heat roster is complete hax.

jw1Sh.png

Poster bait.

Bynum's looking cool with the fro. Are fros making a comeback? Should I keep mine? I was gonna cut it into a mohawk before going back to fades, but if they're making a comeback.... PEACE.

Omega

Banned
wtf is this shit?

everyone who dresses like this should be put into one building, and then have that building proceed to blow the fuck up.

These New York teams sure know how to hype up 43-39 seasons.

with the Jets being quite possibly the worst team in football, Mets being the Mets, Yankees trying to imitate the Mets by losing their division lead and the poor state of NY teams at the moment, NY needs hope somewhere.

Rangers would have filled that void but the NHL is locked out.

I bet MKG is better than Demar at DAY ONE

that's way too low.

I bet MKG is better than the entire Raptors team on day 1.

Top Bottom