• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

So when the Lakers don't win the ship this year will it be a bigger dissapointment than when the Heat didn't in year 1

Probably not, the Heat Lizard is pretty comparable talent wise with the addition of Ray Ray.

I think losing to anyone that aint the Heat would be a pretty big failure tho.

Smokey

Probably not, the Heat Lizard is pretty comparable talent wise with the addition of Ray Ray.

I think losing to anyone that aint the Heat would be a pretty big failure tho.

the lakers added the now biggest douche to the roster who also happens to be the best defender in the league. they also paired him with a goblin looking pg.

outside of lebron i think the lakers > heat which will make their delicious failure even better

20121001_ajw_aw8_007_cinema_1349120384_1050.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
outside of lebron i think the lakers > heat which will make their delicious failure even better

Im curious about your fascination with failure. As a Rockets fan, id think you get enough of that with your own team.

the lakers added the now biggest douche to the roster who also happens to be the best defender in the league. they also paired him with a goblin looking pg.

You guys got Lin and Asik. Cheer up

BWAHAHAHAH

Kobe calling people dumb who think he just wants to score. Says he's happy to not have the ball, anymore. Said he hated it when he played with Shaq and last year. Said Nash is the QB of the team, now.

Also, love those pics. Nash's hair cut, though, heh.

Smokey

Kobe calling people dumb who think he just wants to score. Says he's happy to not have the ball, anymore. Said he hated it when he played with Shaq and last year. Said Nash is the QB of the team, now.

Also, love those pics. Nash's hair cut, though, heh.

In other news kobe is a liar.

A4IVOp8CMAAR3Yq.jpg:small

Interviewer: So Kurt, what do you think about the new jerseys?
Kurt Thomas: First, someone get me my 1999 jersey back. Second, get your fucking mic out of my face motherfucker. *stare*

A4IWlVKCcAAcnZ8.jpg:small
A4IZr6JCYAEn984.jpg:small

Novak: Hey JR you ready to ball behind the line this season?
JR: Fuck yea, I'm ballin' under this desk right now!

A4Ib8HTCEAIl1E9.jpg:small

Camby: "Don' mind me, I rememberd I signed wit da Knicks and had a few drinks dis mornin. I b fine latur."

A4IhlksCQAApkEx.jpg:small

Kidd: "... Marcus you bring any drinks with you?"

A4IT44dCYAEouYE.jpg:small

Brewer: "This is my Justin Bieber face. I think I look cute."

charsace

Felton's looking downright scrawny.

I believe.

Keep lying to yourself. Dude looks like he went swimming in a vat of dunkin' donuts mixture during his honeymoon. He looked much better before the honeymoon than he does now. The new york eateries are gonna have to do all they can to help keep his diet in check.

I can't wait for Dwight to look like a drunk dude's floater that sat in the toilet over night.

Thomas and Camby in Knicks unis.

PS2 is gonna kick Dreamcast's ass.
Yeah, just saw Iman Shumpert too. I'm gonna find my CD and pop in some Montell Jordan right now.
Keep lying to yourself. Dude looks like he went swimming in a vat of dunkin' donuts mixture during his honeymoon. He looked much better before the honeymoon than he does now. The new york eateries are gonna have to do all they can to help keep his diet in check.
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....-knicks-media-day-raymond-felton-is-in-shape/

He also reported to voluntary workouts a month ago to train for the season. Doing all the right things so far.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@BlazerFreeman: When asked who his favorite NBA point guards were, Lillard named Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose.

I quit.

A4IVOp8CMAAR3Yq.jpg:small

Interviewer: So Kurt, what do you think is the best part of the new jerseys?
Kurt Thomas: Kurt Thomas
Interviewer: What was that?
Kurt Thomas: I said....Kurt Thomas....motherfucker! No layups.

Nate McMillan still high off Durant's play in London.
LOL@ at NBA tv's guy picking Memphis and OKC in the WCF.
Id love that, but still...cmon.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Utah's been repressed for too long:

RT @DJJazzyJody: Enes Kanter agreed to let media take pics of his abs, but Jazz PR advised him to keep his jersey on.

Top Bottom