• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Westlo

After seeing Melo overcome thuggery and develop a killer instinct in London, I'm really looking forward to the Lin-Shump-Melo backcourt. Y'all with my Knicks fans? This will set the franchise up for the next 5 years.

Uh....

A4J3udgCAAAorA-.jpg

"It’s my team," Bryant said. "But I want to make sure that Dwight knows that when I retire this is going to be his. I want to teach him everything I possibly know so this organization can ride as if I never left."

Never change bro.

The Lakers in 2k are no fair.

The PnRs are insane, Iso sets are nice, Nash/Kobe on the perimeter ensure no sagging. Inside passing is legit, two 7* foot finishers inside.

Metta is a defensive beast 1on1 and Dwight protecting the rim behind him is unfair. Probably the best defensive set up of any team. SFs and wings in general are going to have a hard time.

I hope it translate into the real world.

The PnRs are insane, Iso sets are nice, Nash/Kobe on the perimeter ensure no sagging. Inside passing is legit, two 7* foot finishers inside.

Metta is a defensive beast 1on1 and Dwight protecting the rim behind him is unfair. Probably the best defensive set up of any team. SFs and wings in general are going to have a hard time.

I hope it translate into the real world.

Whats pissing me off is the shooting.

Nash
Kobe
Jamison
Pau
Dwight

is cheese.

George Karl said:
to get a good player you've got to give up good players. We'll miss Arron Afflalo. There will be some games in which we'll say, "I wish we had Arron out there."

lol, dat subtle dig at Big Al. Al will be free to chuck like never before in Orlando tho.

Giantbomb's latest 'I Love Mondays' video has Brad Shoemaker 12 hours or so into the game. Watch and you will be able to tell if you should get RE6 or not.

Nori Chan

Giantbomb's latest 'I Love Mondays' video has Brad Shoemaker 12 hours or so into the game. Watch and you will be able to tell if you should get RE6 or not.
Wasn't he the guy who said he didn't know how to dodge, roll, take cover until after he beat the campaign?

If so I don't think you should watch that lol

Wasn't he the guy who said he didn't know how to dodge, roll, take cover until after he beat the campaign?

If so I don't think you should watch that lol

Just the dodge mechanic after a a dozen or so hours, I haven't played the game outside of the demo, but he said the game never mentions the mechanic and Patrick agrees. They hit on an alarming amount of issues in a very short video.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Simple question for Charlotte Bobcats forward Tyrus Thomas: What happened last season?

“Life happened,” Thomas replied Monday with not a hint of sarcasm or annoyance
Life.

It happens.

JoeFu

Banned
i keep hearing about this game.what makes it like the real RE games? is there backtracking?puzzles?

haha i'm just kidding, I never really played RE stuff, but I played 4 and 5, and it's more like 4 if anything. I had a lot more fun playing Revelations than I did playing 5. No puzzles from what I remember though.

It's just a really good game.

Well the framerate was shitty (like i said PS3 version) and I was never comfortable with the tank controls.
hmm maybe you might like it. the tank controls are gone but the way they have it now feels like crap compared to other 3rd person shooters. theres lots of quick time button mashing so if dont like that then i dont think you will like RE6.it feels like a poor mans uncharted.

There will be 2 games this year where Kobe, Lebron, Dwight, Pau, Nash, Wade, Metta, Ray Allen and Bosh will be on the same court not counting the allstar game.

...can't wait.

Top Bottom