• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

Fucking Hollins. No ZBo in the last possession. Gay Iso that has been a failure and got us into this shit. How do people talk about him as a good coach?

Retrocide

wtf....I feel like an idiot for missing this comeback....I only realized something was amiss when I noticed 22-1 trended on twitter :(

SamuraiX-

Di that... really... just happen?

It didn't, right?

Wtf, man.

There couldn't have been a more insane comeback in the Playoffs. EVER.

Fucking Hollins. No ZBo in the last possession. Gay Iso that has been a failure and got us into this shit. How do people talk about him as a good coach?
Not to mention with those big guys he put it up with no time remaining, like what the fuck is the point of that? Should have gone for a quick two and played the foul game if worst came to worst

Srsly

Banned
Does anyone else remember the Rockets blowing a 20 pt lead with 10 minutes to go at home against the Suns in the 94 playoffs? That was my first playoff game.

YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME

Wesker.png

Konex is Wesker.

Resilient

Are you serious? I don't even know wtf just happened, my god. Clippers are trash, one of the most over rated teams this year and they somehow pulled themselves back into the game...wait, I know how. Memphis shat the bed, lost their mind offensively, and dropped their pants defensively. My lord. So annoyed. Grizzlies better run 4 games straight to punish this weak team.

jjasper

Not to mention with those big guys he put it up with no time remaining, like what the fuck is the point of that? Should have gone for a quick two and played the foul game if worst came to worst

He is a terrible game coach and horrible at managing rotations. Hell of a motivator though. Although I doubt he will be able to motivate anyone to do anything after this. Clips in 4.

Edit: I am just glad I passed on tickets when someone offered. I'd be ready to murder Hollins after the game.

SamuraiX-

27-point deficit... largest overcome in last 10 years? Wtf?

Are they talking about the Celtics-Nets comeback? That wasn't over 27 points was it?

Canuck76

Banned
God can't wait to watch the highlights. I look back and they're only 3 down.

Oh my goodness. Someone frigging get all the trash talk from the last 10 pages please.

hahahaha

Wow, how does Memphis recover from this?

Did Dallas recover last year after Portland came back?

Memphis will be fine mentally. But man, just gave away game 1 after dominating.

28-3 run in the final 8 minutes. How is that possible? All Memphis had to do was not fuck up completely in every way.

Cloudy

Banned
Grizz win if one of those Young 3s misses. Amazing.

Hollins let his foot off the gas and let the game get sloppy. So many runouts for the Clipps off turnovers and streetball shots. Just devastating.

Even if they won, it'd have been a major blow to their psyche. But a loss...at home...after being up 27 in the 3rd? Unforgivable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom