• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

evo-ken-comeback-o.gif

ilfyXRJn4kh6J.gif

SamuraiX-

By giving a fuck for 4 quarters instead of 3?

I don't think this win by the Clips is indicative of anything honestly. The grizzlies stopped giving a fuck and it bit them in the ass. They wont do it again. And they don't need HCA to beat this Clippers team.

It's a combination of Memphis losing all their fucks and the Clippers coming to life, playing way more aggressive and physical than they did all game to force turnovers, push the ball and get easy buckets.

All the conditions had to be absolutely perfect on both sides for that comeback to happen and it turned out to be so.

Ashhong

What an amazing comeback. Some of the moves and passes that CP3 made were out of this world.

I wasn't sure if they could make the full comeback but even when they were down by 18-20 points you could tell from their body language that no one on the team gave up.

What. Unless you mean when they were down 20 and on the verge of coming back maybe. Before that, in the 3rd/early 4th, they looked like they were walking without a care in the world.

I don't think this win by the Clips is indicative of anything honestly. The grizzlies stopped giving a fuck and it bit them in the ass. They wont do it again. And they don't need HCA to beat this Clippers team.

Clips didn't pack it in when they could have. That is the change from old clipper ways. Even if they had lost.

It's a combination of Memphis losing all their fucks and the Clippers coming to life, playing way more aggressive and physical than they did all game to force turnovers, push the ball and get easy buckets.

All the conditions had to be absolutely perfect on both sides for that comeback to happen and it turned out to be so.

The main thing was when Clips went super big..

We are finally realizing that Griffin is a SF..

Gay can't torch Blake. They can get away with 3 bigs on the court.

The funny thing is that it wasn't even an awesome adjustment by Vinny that did it. It literally happened by accident. If Caron was on the court this wouldn't have happened.

dream

What does this prove? NOBODY else touches the ball enough on CP3 teams to get assists regularily (Not that it's a bad thing)

It means he got the ball to the right guys and made all the right decisions in a horrible situation.

You fail to mention that CP3 outright dominated the 4th. He was playing absolutely amazing.

Oh what a lie. Astounding. You were so sad over losing Pau Gasol and you made several posts ranting and raving that the Lakers were better off when the deal was vetoed.

Black Mamba said:
That said, I've loved Chris Paul as well, so I am super excited to see him on the Lakers.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33296785&postcount=3162

Dated right after the CP3 trade. Yeah, I wasn't happy to get CP3, right?

If I tell you what I said, don't come back and tell me I am lying if you aren't sure. I was sad Pau was gone but excited to see Kobe and Cp3 together.

Emwitus

I had feeling that 3 point anomaly by memphis was going to end..............and that's what happened.

ESPN's headline for this game will be "Grizzlies Maul Clippers."

Calling it now.

A good game is whichever one results in the Grizzlies winning and/or Del Negro losing

Flop City getting that ass whooped.

Clippers still the clippers.

Clips are dead

Yeah the Clips are still horrible.

RIP Flop City

Clips getting their shit pushed so far in that it's coming out of their mouths.

CP3 should have been flopping for the Lakers, enjoy the Clippers curse now.

Is it possible to choke in the first quarter?

You wasn't wit me gettin my shit slapped in the playoffs!

The Grizzlies should be whistled for a collective flagrant for what they're doing to the Clips right now.

Clips are forgetting to fall down every defensive position they're ruining the gameplan!

Blake and CP both with 2 fouls after 1 quarter.

*Popcorn gif*

CP3 just needs to learn how to sell his flopacopter like Ziggler and Blake needs to add corkscrews after he falls every after board.

clippers are eastern conference bad

Lol my clips friend is mad that I'm just laying the smackdown him after all season he was rambling about the Clips taking LA and winning the chip.

lol clips.

oh man cunningham got me out of my chair

sorry blake you on the poster in the playoffs

Blake just got baptized, got dayum.

Clips looking like the Clips.

And yet, it's still a Clipper Town in LA, hater.

Here we go! Helicopter spin~

Fuck off Chris

Gotta love how good paul is at flopping, his got it down to an art.

I hate the clippers but dang.......... i've never seen them so demoralized. Griffin looks like a deer in Floodlights with a wedgy.

I think the Clippers want to go back to their hotel rooms now.

This is what it's like to see teams do shit they aren't known for when they play your team, Adam.

Welcome home.

I ALREADY REMOVED YOU OFF MY FRIENDS LIST ON LIVE ANYWAYS

Oh my God, BG rejected at the rim, can this get any better?

YES

Clips aren't even trying...

I'm done.

Oh gawd I'm not looking forward to playing this Grizz team again.

The Clips look miserable....Blake Griffin is getting exposed for the fraud he is right now. I was hoping this would be a long series so we could get rest and Tiago could heal, but its not looking like that right now..

Haha, just pathetic Clips.

Oh Paul, you're just asking for trouble.

beat la wtf

and cp3 tech

Clippers have to learn that flashy basketball doesn't necessarily win games. Nor does it go very far in fixing a 26 point deficit.

Hey, Hornets atleast took a game in the series.

These Clipzzz won't even take one here.

At least we won't have to watch Flop City anymore soon.

Clippers have no big men capable of doing anything. Size does matter.

Also it would help if LA had a coach who cared.

What are the odds that flopping is somehow encouraged inside the Clips locker room sometime before game 2?

Written on the white board: "Back To Basics: FLOP."

If you ain't floppin' you ain't tryin'

XrtQY.gif

R. Evans 20:35 minutes
FG 3-3
FT 1-4
+23
13 rebounds
7 points

D. Jordan 25:54 minutes
FG 2-4
FT 1-2
7 rebounds
4 points

Guess who makes 10 million and who makes 1.2 million

Why did they let Chuck do a commercial with his voice fucked up like that?

why?

It makes it worse because I think of that Don't Smoke commercial.

Fuck that one.

Nothing I said was incorrect.

The Grizz were playing out of their minds and you came back.

Most of those posts were in response to YOU melting down halfway through the game so don't try rewriting history like you were stoic and had an unwavering belief the whole time.

You were salty as fuck, calling me names and threatening to place Lakers-Age on ignore.

Nothing I said was incorrect.

The Grizz were playing out of their minds and you came back.

Most of those posts were in response to YOU melting down halfway through the game so don't try rewriting history like you were stoic and had an unwavering belief the whole time.

You were salty as fuck, calling me names and threatening to place Lakers-Age on ignore.

I'm emotionally labile during Clippers games and I "love" it when the Lakers fanbase is the most vitriolic towards the Clippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom