• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we find a way to open the offense up?

All Melo, all the time isn't working here. How about some Novak? Maybe some long shooting will let Amare move more freely?

So Knicks are going to break the most consecutive playoff games losses streak? Poor Knicks fans. I'm not a Knicks supporter in any way, but it was hard not to get wrapped up in the Lin optimism earlier this year.

Bibby's in, game over. Heat win the series.

i kinda feel safer with bibby on the floor for some reason. he doesnt TO nearly as much as baron

not like its a huge difference :/

All Melo, all the time isn't working here. How about some Novak? Maybe some long shooting will let Amare move more freely?

i think if we really put the TOs away and make more of an effort on rebounds, we can keep the game close. 27 TOs...38 points. thats a lot of points to give up.

melo is attracting a lot of bodies. this should open up opportunities for others to make some buckets

PBY

Banned

Being totally serious here- Novak is the only Knick that legitimately scares me.

Fox318

KVsmS.jpg

Reggie maybe you would have a ring if you searched for some tips from the greats.

Seriously, hearing that was fucking LOL

I wasn't thinking what you were thinking but I was like..........wait so you're going to criticize him to ask all time greats for advice? where the fuck else would this be frowned upon?

How the FUCK can we defend them?

If we're not going to be able to stop them from doing anything, can they at least get cold while we go on a run?

LOL battier trying the trick plays

I like how we're trying to "get role players involved" but running isos for the likes of Shane Battier

PBY

Banned
you should get tickets to game 3

he isn't, he's just trying the hand in face thing...except it doesn't work well when you're 2 feet off the guy. he needs to get closer to melo, let him drive into traffic

I would but I'm in finals time- watching these games at the library on my comp. I'm gonna (KNOCK ON WOOD) get tix to a second round game when I go back to MIA for a week before I have to come back up to NY for work.

good luck with that.

team needs to realize if its all iso melo, hes gonna get tired soon. so whos gonna start scoring while he rests?

amare isnt getting any good looks, fields and bibby are pretty much useless. only hope really is chandler getting in the paint and jr and novak to get hot. thats like 1 guaranteed scorer and 2 maybes....sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom