• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
lttp: I think Serge should have won. 4blks per game vs. 500 ball?

Kinda easy decision for me. But cool for Tyson though. He deserves some props for what he did for Dallas.

He is. I like our chances in round 2 much better because of his physicality

tumblr_m2y408KuNe1qm09tc.gif

Duki

Banned
only the hawks and the knicks are mentally weak enough that you could with 100% certainty say that they would absolutely allow the team that just lost its starting point guard to beat them

pretty funny

makes gambling on the hawks ez tho

Branduil

Help a team win a championship with your defense, the team is a top-5 defensive team= nothing

Help the New York Knicks be a mediocre defensive team= DPOY

Makes sense.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
This is kind of a weird question... but does anyone know where I can find detailed scouting reports?

I haven't watched pro basketball in a few years and hardly recognize anyone playing these days. I have an assignment due in one of my fitness classes, to put together a scouting report on the Boston Celtics... and while I know guys like Rondo, Pierce, Allen, Garnett... the rest of the team not so much.

I've done all the statistical stuff... but I need to list at least 5 play tendencies of the starters and 4-5 subs. Kind of stuck on this. Would really appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom