• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabyskra

Banned
Considering his last post was:

I'm pretty sure gaby didn't mean "ha ha! Amare's brother is dead!" but rather "at least you have a brother. I feel sorry for Amare"

Context clues gentlemen.

I don't know how young/dishonest you have to be to read it any other way. My previous post just mentionned the fact that Amare had a rough year, and I was not just speaking about his play. Moving on².

Knicks are tight as fuck right now.

I would be too if I was in a situation like this...but at least they have to potential to get the fuck out of their own heads and rise above it.

knicks need to collectively take a few deep breaths and focus on this game. look way too stiff and nervous out there. playing too carelessly

if theres anything we can do to stay in the game, it would be getting rebounds

guess what were NOT doing? >_<
They're going to have to put Harrelson in there at some point, I'm stunned he's not already. He can rebound, not bad in the paint and has shown he can hit the outside J. Oh yeah, he's not afraid to lay the wood on people.

If the Knicks are going to start Novak, you have to look for him once a possession. You have to, he isn't going to bring alot on D or rebounding.

They're going to have to put Harrelson in there at some point, I'm stunned he's not already. He can rebound, not bad in the paint and has shown he can hit the outside J. Oh yeah, he's not afraid to lay the wood on people.

If the Knicks are going to start Novak, you have to look for him once a possession. You have to.

absolutely. i thought jorts played some good D even though his shot has been spotty.

also, novak hasnt gotten one good look this game so far. barely this whole series too. if youre gonna have him play so many minutes, get him the fuck open

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You should put Lin in

It doesn't matter at this point. His contract is up when the Knicks playoff run is over and it's not like you're going to be stuck with him if he fucks his knee up more.

these guys live on the perimeter.

sestft.gif

You should put Lin in

It doesn't matter at this point. His contract is up when the Knicks playoff run is over and it's not like you're going to be stuck with him if he fucks his knee up more.

Nah, the Knicks have the exclusive ability to hold him for the MLE, and teams can only offer him up to the MLE. Knicks should hold on to him and develop him. He was doing work both for D'antoni and for Woodson before going down.

Also, somehow this is a tie game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom