• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what was worse, Melo's failure to realize where they were in the shot clock or Landry completely fucking up that 3 (unless he quit halfway through the shot)

Wow this thread is moving like a motherfuck. Dem two fanbases :D Refresh the page and theres 2 more pages lol.
I think if you add up the posts between the two fanbases there's a large difference in the amount per.
ill take it

now gotta avoid 3rd Q collapse, and not rush with these fucking bad passes

we desperately need 3 balls and/or +1s
The key is you know Miami will come out pumped, the Knicks need to do the same.

Woodson irate at a number of Knicks players, so many breakdowns on offense.

This is the worst 4-point lead ever. :(

Well, this is the 3rd quarter. The Knicks live and die in that quarter. If they can keep the pressure up in the 3rd and not let rested LBJ/Wade/Bosh run wild on them, they've got a shot.

Just have to take this fucking game.

This is the worst 4-point lead ever. :(

Well, this is the 3rd quarter. The Knicks live and die in that quarter. If they can keep the pressure up in the 3rd and not let rested LBJ/Wade/Bosh run wild on them, they've got a shot.

Just have to take this fucking game.
Lord, for one game...

ONE GAME, even with the circumstances...

I need 3rd Quarter Knicks to not show up.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Kate Upton is incredible.

I would marry her if she said she'd beat me with a baseball bat 5 years down the line. I'll take the abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom