• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key is you know Miami will come out pumped, the Knicks need to do the same.

Woodson irate at a number of Knicks players, so many breakdowns on offense.

i hope he rips them a new one. heat havent played so well so far and thats an opportunity we cannot miss to make some buckets

we just gotta keep forcing TOs, playing defense and getting rebounds. melo is sadly off tonight so if were not making buckets, we gotta prevent em from getting em in too

Alrix

Nice half, should've closed it better. I thought novak should have been out there when or second unit was out there

PBY

Banned
What I would give to see your poser ass face, you have no idea.

It would be trolling if James didn't do the stupidest shit as soon as he hears the truth spilled on him by that New York crowd.
ASSHOLE
ASSHOLE
ASSHOLE

Yeah, that NY crowd really kills him:

LeBron James averages 29.9 points per game at Madison Square Garden in New York, second only to Kobe Bryant among active players.

Fox318

I want to believe
1pPEYl.jpg

Nice post up LBJ

lolz

I wonder if he's afraid to drop step to the middle because he's afraid of a Bruce Bowen leg in there

I've seen him drop step to the front of the hoop and do a baby hook.....but I see it like once every blue moon. I don't know why he doesn't go to that more.

Baron Davis is not moving the ball. AT ALL. I know he's screaming at Fields but Baron, you're the PG. Call a play that isn't an Iso. Get Novak moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom