• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I want to keep the faith, but it looks like they've taken their new Dwight hate and placed it on the rest of the organization. Wouldn't be surprised if Stephen A Smith tries to burn down the arena this summer.

I think the best part is how literally nobody in the media ever talked about Indiana at all during any point of the season and now they are suddenly juggernauts who are the ones who can get in the way of Bulls - Heat and the Magic will get crushed in historic fashion.

Even without Dwight we're still better than Philly. And Indiana isn't close to Chicago good. Yet somehow the Magic are the ones who are going to get totally embarrassed.

Gigglepoo

I think the best part is how literally nobody in the media ever talked about Indiana at all during any point of the season and now they are suddenly juggernauts who are the ones who can get in the way of Bulls - Heat and the Magic will get crushed in historic fashion.

Even without Dwight we're still better than Philly. And Indiana isn't close to Chicago good. Yet somehow the Magic are the ones who are going to get totally embarrassed.

Who is saying the Pacers are juggernauts? They should beat the Magic because Dwight is hurt. If they got the Bulls in the second round, they would give them fits (like last year), but they're not beating the Heat or Bulls in a series. Who's saying otherwise?

Man its a good thing the Sixers tanked for the Bulls

I can only imagine what the Heat would have done to them

Lebron would switch out his high tops for dancing shoes by game 3

exarkun

omg korver is playing defense...

this has to be a once in a lifetime situation.

Korver playing defense like a boss, andre igoudala.

Ohwiseone

Well that bulls game was not much of a game huh.

However, this Heat v. Knicks game should be a blast.. I expect at least 2 elbows be thrown.

Emwitus

The meltdowns are going to be glorious for both sides! I can not wait! I'd rather heat goes forward and celts kick them out in the finals. It'd be glorious.

Judderman
captmcblack
Gabyskra
masud
h3ro
Truphenom
Fox318
DCX
Syphon Filter

4.26knicksnowdl.jpg

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!!!

Status