• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. I hate to say it but that Rose injury and the way his knee/leg buckled looked almost exactly like Rubio's ACL tear.. I hope that it turns out to be nothing serious, but in all reality it appears to be an injury similar to Rubio's which means that Rose is out for the playoffs and possibly the majority of next season..

Bulls fans, you should be worrying about next season and your future

This ones over

Fucking Thibs running players to the ground in a condensed schedule

Heat have such a cakewalk to the finals

Eastern conference is a fucking joke.

They literally only have to win against one good team now to win it all

Luckily that team will be the Spurs, and thats as far as they'll go

dream

I can't believe you guys are throwing Tom Thibodeau under the bus.

I hope you get VDN back. You deserve him.

BSTF

this post rates 1/10
Sucks for Rose, was wondering why the hell he was still in the game before switching to ABC. Looks like he's done for the year and probably a decent chunk of next year.

Equus Bellator Apex

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Gabyskra

Banned
Thibodeau is not that good a coach with decisions like keeping his best player in the game during a blowout. Not pulling Rose out costs so much.

Robot1X

Neo Member
Thibs has been trying to kill his starting line up since day one.

Terrible minute management. Especially since they have pretty good depth.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Thats thing about acl injuries, they look harmless after first glance :/ fuck i cant believe this is happening. I literally screamed at the tv when i saw rose still playing at that point in the game.

Fox318

Djsjaiqiwhwbgaialagebbehah

FOJDo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom