• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
A painful loss. Not much of anything positive you can take away from this game either. I wanna have faith in the Knicks, but the series feels pretty much done right now.

insane how badly the knicks lost.

wow.

talk about falling apart, and giving up in the 4th.

More like the Knicks being dead tired in the 4th.

Sanjuro

IVWGs.gif

why didnt we tank to 8th/win against scrub teams to get 6th... why

ill probably skip game 4. no point any longer this season. hopefully next year we wont be so full of injuries

Will Jeremy Lin be back for game 4 still?

If so, we could be looking at Linsanity: Playoff Edition.

nah, no reason. better him rest than risk a more serious injury. its time to think about next year. its been a crazy ride with lots of excitement and soul crushing disappointment but whatever. it was fun and the knicks need to regroup

He hit two threes at the start of the 4th when the game was way closer.
I'll give you that, although I'd rather him keep taking those. His hero 3's are better that the BS havoc he creates driving the paint.
Will Jeremy Lin be back for game 4 still?

If so, we could be looking at Linsanity: Playoff Edition.
no.

just no.
I'm still pretty dumbfounded that Rashard Lewis turned out to be a more worthwhile max deal than either Melo or Amare.
I'm still pretty dumbfounded that you're that dumb.
why didnt we tank to 8th/win against scrub teams to get 6th... why
Philly tanked harder + JR Smith don't care about tanking (see NYK vs. LAC game)

Omega

Banned
No, and Heat would force him into 14 turnovers if he did play in game 4.

At least the Knicks offense might be somewhat capable of scoring.

Say what you want about Lin but we had a decent offense when he played. I remember the media went from "The Knicks have no talent besides Melo" to "Since the rise of Lin, there's so many offensive weapons for the Knicks!" to "The Knicks have no talent besides Melo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom