• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when I called Landry Fields a poor man's Matt Barnes?

Literally Barnes with less hustle, which is shit. I've never seen such a young guy play like it's his farewell season.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Red Blaster is right though. Rashard was an integral part to a Magic team that made it to the finals. Amar'e and Melo are integral parts to a Knicks team that will never win a single playoff game. Hard to argue against that.

Red Blaster is right though. Rashard was an integral part to a Magic team that made it to the finals. Amar'e and Melo are integral parts to a Knicks team that will never win a single playoff game. Hard to argue against that.

Knicks will get some playoff Ws next season when they have Lin and Shumps back. Amare should retire for the good of the team.

Why must you make statements you know have a high chance of being wrong?

Is it for the troll?

It's a bad attempt. Suckle at the teat of Dy before typing again, please.

aznpxdd

Melo's in his prime

3327680+_13acb23c760a88a5fd38ae02ba10bdf9.jpg

Remember when I called Landry Fields a poor man's Matt Barnes?

Literally Barnes with less hustle, which is shit. I've never seen such a young guy play like it's his farewell season.

I just got back from a pick up game and honestly, that's how I feel. AFter a game I always feel like Lamar Odom must feel, like I didn't give enough of a shit. Doesn't help that since I'm one of the taller dudes in the group that I play in, everyone assumes that I should just constantly post up, only nobody knows how to play properly so the paint is getting clogged and nobody can make a simple entry pass.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why must you make statements you know have a high chance of being wrong?

Is it for the troll?

It's a bad attempt. Suckle at the teat of Dy before typing again, please.

Explain to me whats wrong?

Rashard did exactly what the Magic paid him to do for more than a handful of years before shit hit the fan. It was never ever worth the max but he performed up to expectations.

Melo and Stat haven't done shit. Stat won't ever do shit because he's fucking done. He should just retire.

This season is just no fun. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HEAT HATE? Last year I couldn't come into this thread without getting into fights with people. Now it seems like people just don't care anymore :(

This season is just no fun. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HEAT HATE? Last year I couldn't come into this thread without getting into fights with people. Now it seems like people just don't care anymore :(

We need a decent team playing them otherwise there's no hope.

OH SHIT JIM CAREY GOING ALL ME MYSELF AND IRENE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom