• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the NBA on NBC. Remember not only triple headers in the reg season but in the playoffs as well. It's Saturday in the Playoffs and ABC isn't even airing one game today. WTF? Return to NBC, even if it means I have to listen to Bill Walton

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
.106 What?

They essentially bring up some of the worst aspects of shitty college offenses and make them work by mucking up the game as much as they can to bring the game down to a level where it works. No one on that team is even allowed to play to their true ability because of the limitations that they themselves place on the game. Each Paul George touch, Hibbert PnR, Granger spot up, Collison dribblearoundinnomansland, Barbosa adventure is an assault on the eyes...

Sanjuro

I miss the NBA on NBC. Remember not only triple headers in the reg season but in the playoffs as well. It's Saturday in the Playoffs and ABC isn't even airing one game today. WTF? Return to NBC, even if it means I have to listen to Bill Walton

Bill Walton is a saint.

SamuraiX-

That wasn't a foul on West??? Fucking seriously!?

Edit: Well, I mean, West got mugged on one end and then hit Turkeyglue reaching in for the steal on the other end.

so are the dwight-less magic playing with so much heart that theyre in over their heads or is indy not that good...because i cannot tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom