• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm pulling for Philly. The sooner the Bulls lose, the sooner people forget about last year.

SamuraiX-

I'm pulling for Philly. The sooner the Bulls lose, the sooner people forget about last year.

You mean where the Grizz handled the full roster of the Spurs while now the Bulls are without their two best players?

Forget about it, jobs. SpursAge is never living that down.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You mean where the Grizz handled the full roster of the Spurs while now the Bulls are without their two best players?

Forget about it, jobs. SpursAge is never living that down.

You must be kidding. This is nothing like what happened last year, lol.

Ginobili broke his arm in the last game of the season, so no, the Spurs didn't have a full roster. Ginobili won game 2 by himself. Imagine what would have happened if he was 100%!

Manu was in the MVP talks the first half of the season so yeah he was important.

filler

Banned
It's difficult, but I can almost understand why fans of championship starved teams, have no problem with their team having a cakewalk to the finals. I'm sure they'd be happy if their squad moved to the WNBA and won a title. Desperation lowers standards.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
omg

Jeanne D'Arc. I want to cry. Act 5.

And fuck da east. I'm bout to start watching hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom