• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more scared of the Lakers with Bynum not being stupid (We'd probably double the shit out of him) and the Grizzlies. San Antonio has great IQ though but I think we match up with them better

Mrbob

Boston has an easy second round bye. This Philly team can barely hold off at home a sham of a Bulls team that is left on the court. They'll be well rested for Miami in the finals.

Derrick01

Banned
untitled-2utjh6.gif

what?

Max contract.

So many feels.

None of them are known.

We have been getting bailed out like crazy and the Bulls have been getting shat on by life/refs/and god.

We don't deserve this but fuck it...gonna enjoy this shit.

I just looked it up and it looks the 76ers might have been the worst team in NBA history at getting to the free throw line, today was pretty interesting then...

Gabyskra

Banned
So many feels.

None of them are known.

We have been getting bailed out like crazy and the Bulls have been getting shat on by life/refs/and god.

We don't deserve this but fuck it...gonna enjoy this shit.

Your bailout was bigger than the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008.

Canuck76

Banned
That doesn't matter as much. The Thunder are a jump shooting team. The Mavs beat the Heat last season because they got post scoring from Nowitzki and post defense from Tyson. OKC has neither.

If they start moving the ball to get easy shots like they did against the heat earlier this year then i could totally see it. But right now their offense is very iso and jump shot oriented and i think they run into problems with that even next round

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
It's a shame that Miami's dominance won't be rewarded with a series win in front of the home fans. New Yorkers don't deserve to see this historic team move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom