• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lebron gives bosh the elbow sign, bosh thinks it's gonna be an elbow iso for him and runs down the court all excited telling everyone else, then lebron drives and goes for himself

poor chris

....I think that sign is that play

Wait wait wait

The Knicks signed him in the middle of the year...and gave him a player option?

Holy shit. Can anyone explain if they were forced to do that?

They offered him what other teams wouldn't, a commitment in spite of the fact that he might go "JR" at any point in the season.

Of course he jumped on that. lol.

No? Did MJ leave the bulls and join the Pistons, Celtics, or Lakers? Did David Robinson leave the Spurs and join another team? Did Bird give up and join the Bulls in the end of his career? No. Theres also a difference in leaving after you win a chip than leaving before. Theres also a difference with joining a team with a good player than joining a team with two other elites. Lebron quit on his city and himself.
I know this is way late but I'll still respond.

All of those were great organizations, of course they weren't leaving. Kobe almost left LA because they had a crap team around him, does that mean he doesn't care about winning? How about Shaq? How about Kareem?

I feel like this was a troll

SpoelstaFacepalm.png

can somebody please hit a fucking 3

And Tyson, pissed he didn't get a call on the drive, gets a tech. Horrible job there Tyson.

Although I don't see why he would get 2 techs. If he did that's BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom