• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

tumblr_m0aumelUHL1rnjfjfo1_400.gif
tumblr_m0aumelUHL1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

Canada flag. Knicks fans are the worst.

Gabyskra

Banned
We're playing without TWO starters, a third one has the stupidest injury ever, and our backup PG that filled the starting lineup just blew out his career... Yet LEBRON SITS IN THE CORNER AFTER TELLING EVERYONE IN THE HUDDLE TO GO TO WADE AND BATTIER.

Heat Class.

charsace

Fuck it, we'll beat'em in Miami. Refs gave the Knicks a gimmie.

lol

Knicks
29 fts
Heat
35 fts

lol

And people that want to get rid of stat is nuts. Today they looked to get him the ball in the paint and he put up numbers. When you run 20 elbow isos a game for him like he's a guard dude is going to have a hard time scoring. Any big would.

Canuck76

Banned
COME OUT OF YOUR FOXHOLE DIEHARD

GUESS WHO SHOT 50% AND WON THIS GAME

CARMELO WORLD BEATER ANTHONY

Hahahahaha. No actually he's been crap most of the series.

SamuraiX-

I have to admit that I find it quite hilarious that the only team to be swept so far in this first round were the defending NBA champs.

lawd

Vire

Eh. Oh well, no big deal. We didn't sweep the 76ers last year either.

We'll finish up the job in 5 at home.

Canuck76

Banned
Also Lebron Haters lay down your swords.

He could have won this game. Dude kept them in it until Wade dribbled it around into a turn around 3.

It's crazy the amount of times this exact scenario has played out this season. Lebron hits big shots to keep them in somehow then Wade takes over the last possession and just royally fucks it up as much as possible. Then somehow, afterwards, it's on Lebron.

I don't get how Miami lost this game

Mike Bibby playing significant minutes, JR Smith being JR Smith, Carmelo Anderson + Amare choking at the line

so dumb

The M.O.B

That was ugly down to the last possession, shameful.

Meh, delaying the inevitable. Apparently Heat don't want as much rest as possible.

PBY

Banned
Also Lebron Haters lay down your swords.

He could have won this game. Dude kept them in it until Wade dribbled it around into a turn around 3.

He hit a clutch-ass three, and then followed it up with a huge and 1. Sigh. He needed that last shot.

Omega

Banned
Refs fucking the Heat out of another game. Only way to beat them I suppose.

lmao whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Can't wait for Wednesday when the cHeat don't even take a shot and just win via forfeit because all of our players are going to foul out before halftime. If cHeat fans are that mad about refs "screwing" them, then the MIArefs are going to be in full force.

Vire

well i don't think our outside shooters will be fucking ass at home...but after today who knows

bosh should feel shame

Nah, Dwyane missed way too many free throws and there was some defensive break downs. That's what lost it. As I said, it's really not that big of a deal besides losing 2 days of rest.

PBY

Banned
lmao whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Can't wait for Wednesday when the cHeat don't even take a shot and just win via forfeit because all of our players are going to foul out before halftime. If cHeat fans are that mad about refs "screwing" them, then the MIArefs are going to be in full force.

L O FUCKING L

It is. We loss by 2 freaking points lol. But oh noes the sky is falling in MIA. Fuck outta here.

Sky ain't falling not sure where I said that debate sensai.

But Miami should have won by double digits without breaking a sweat. Knicks as currently constructed are the worst team in the playoffs by a country mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom