• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, with all of these injuries so far in the playoffs, i'm not doing anything remotely athletic when i play pickup ball from now on. considering i've torn my acl in one knee and had two surgeries in the other, i'm going to camp at the 3 point line.

Hill's energy good again. Tempo more in Lakers favor in the 3rd, but fuck man if they could hit wide open shots they'd be up a good amount.

The shooting percentage on wide open shots couldn't possibly be worse, i swear..

Emwitus

What is with Kobe not taking wide open shots tonight? Settling for tougher plays.

Also, Someone needs to fucking cut on these low post doubles. Everyone just standing around. Where the fuck is Barnes? Dude is on the bench way too much.

Even konex is complaining about Kobe. You know it's bad.

Finally Blake hits one.

I actually like him better tonight. His penetrating alot more and kicking it to the shooter, who are frustratingly missing. He did the shooting last time and it did not work.

images

hmmm

Hill saving our asses. We'd have been fucked if this were Troy or McBob in there getting these minutes.

so true. Hill's energy has been a real difference to this point.

Thought Ramon was gonna make that shot, though. Can't let Harrington go off. It's weird how Al has defended Pau better than Faried has in this series. I still don't understand why Pau doesn't use his hook shots, anymore. Had it there, tried to dribble back and let Al poke it away.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I can't believe we can't stop Harrington on one knee and a busted face or Andre "AI" Miller.

Come on Lakers. I do not want to come back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom