• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said in the 1st quarter i didn't like the way he D looked. This is more like the D of the last month of the season. Lazy rotations all around.

Lakers need to tighten that up and calm down on offense. Bynum's reads are terrible.

Bad 2nd quarter. Went up 3 and Barnes play changed the game's momentum.

If Lakers want to win someone other than Kobe needs to hit a 3, too.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Jesus Nuggets.. contain your fucking crazies.

And if I see another blatant illegal screen get a no call again I'm gonna fucking smack someone.

iNB3Z.png

I missed the drunk on court lady.

Canuck76

Banned
Where is frigging game 1 Lakers?

This ain't the real series kids, y'all got OKC up next take out the trash and move on dear lord.

Kobe has 12, Bynum 11, Pau 7, and Ramon 7. That's enough from the main guys.

Blake + Barnes + Ebanks + Hill haven't provided enough with the overall bad team defense.
Blake has added no offense since game 1 when Cloudy mentioned how on fire he was.

Seriously, fuck you Konex.

If Brown doesn't stop playing Blake with Ramon all the fucking time, Lakers can't win. This lineup wasn't around the 1st two games, why do it now?

DALLAS -- If Lamar Odom made any extra cash this season, it would have been with the reality TV show he did with his wife and not because of anything he did with the Dallas Mavericks.

That's because the Mavs players voted Sunday not to give Odom a share of the playoff money they earned this season.

Instead, the Mavs decided to split their pool of money for finishing with the seventh-best record in the Western Conference and making the playoffs with the remaining 14 players on their roster. With the total pot being $281,937, that means each player will receive $20,138.32.

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com/mavs/2012/05/odom-not-voted-a-playoff-share.html#storylink=cpy

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom