• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryHSH

Refs handing the game to the Fakers. Nothing new.

Yeah, so glad the refs cheated and gave us all these bad calls. /s

especially since he's not european

KuGsj.gif

Canuck76

Banned
Lakers seriously need to get into a higher gear. Looking for a savior against the denver nuggets? The "our best player is andre miller" denver nuggets?

Yeah that's not going to do it in the future.

Lakers seriously need to get into a higher gear. Looking for a savior against the denver nuggets? The "our best player is andre miller" denver nuggets?

Yeah that's not going to do it in the future.

If the motherfucker is going to be out there the entire 4th, earn your 4 mil.

Blake agrees with me about God.

Pau is the Lakers assist leader for the playoffs so far at 5.3. He's hit 2 3 pointers too.

Let's start Pau at PG!

PG Pau is BEST GASOL!

I kept saying I felt like the team just needed the non-Kobe's hit a couple 3s. The game was right there for them to take over, but those missed shots held them back.

Denver had 51 at halftime. Scored 37 in the 3nd half. Lakers reestablished their defense and tempo. Hit those open shots and the game is yours!

Great road win.

aznpxdd

I hope nobody from Laker age is trying to argue that that was a legal screen? That shit was mad passionate.

Oh please, no one should ever get rewarded by flopping. Gallo laid on the floor as if he was shot and let his team played 4 on 5.

Canuck76

Banned
I will say Nuggets fan that whole last 2 minute sequence was so lakers like. A questionable call, timely 3's, a missed oppertunity.

Funny stuff man. Reminds me of when Sheed was getting techs for looking at refs in Portland.

I hope nobody from Laker age is trying to argue that that was a legal screen? That shit was mad passionate.
As a non-member of Lakers age, I must call you out on your salty bullshit. Please refrain from posting anything else until your sodium levels are at normal levels, I don't want you to get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom