• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the score.

ibbKmiA4CRCtb7.gif

Gallinari legitimately looked like he was in pain and I think he might have actually been, but that was one of the most legal screens of the entire playoffs really.

He clearly turns his shoulder into him. Thats not legal. No one else can see that? Really?

No you don't have to dip your shoulder, you can't turn either.

You're right, can't turn the hip. Point is you have to be mostly stationary. And in this league, they allow you to move a bit like KG/Perkins do.

That screen was by the books legit. You're crazy if you see something else.

giga

Gallinari legitimately looked like he was in pain and I think he might have actually been, but that was one of the most legal screens of the entire playoffs really.
Come on. It's not like he was at full speed. Gallo was stationary and ran about a foot in that gif before colliding with Pau's baby fat.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Nah, I don't think he oversold it. He just ran straight into gasol's outstretched shoulder, which is at his face.

wait? wha???

that's pure madness..

Pau is pretty much planted and straight up and down.. he compacted his body really well.. his arms are in the classic triangle and everything..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom