• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
nba_u_bull76ts_576.jpg
You see that you fucks! BOOZER IS PLAYING DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrbob

Boozcruise going to lead a 3 game comeback!

Why does Young Rose hide in a luxury suite skybox rather than cheering on his friends from the bench?

I think they want to protect Rose from jumping up off one of the chairs and hurting himself any more. He hasn't had surgery yet waiting for swelling to go down.

Lakers shot 31%. Missed 4 FTs. Couldn't pass. Only thing that really went their way was somehow not getting called for 3 in the key a single time and those Kobe FTs.

I don't know if they could play much worse. I hope I don't find out.

filler

Banned
mcgee is truly an amazing goaltender, possibly the greatest of all time. someone should make a highlight video of all his goaltends.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Yeah, it was on ESPN:
jesus... yeah that's the ticket, Bynum, let's give an already desperate team more fuel than they already had. That really helps us in the long run. ugh

I probably wouldn't care if he was a bigger impact tonight, but he's getting outplayed by McDumbass again...

And so the pitiful dog will limp around a few more days before being put out of his misery. I'll take it.

I'm taking credit for Deng's performance tonight. He saw my Trade Deng Initiative, and decided to act right.

Boozer was obviously the player of the game but Deng did come in a distant second.

Mrbob

Watson lol, misses an open layup and two free throws in the final 30 seconds. Good thing the team didn't need the points.

Pressure on Philly now to close out in game 6.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
And so the pitiful dog will limp around a few more days before being put out of his misery. I'll take it.

Boozer was obviously the player of the game but Deng did come in a distant second.
Boozer's been carrying this team the last 3 games. Bulls fans are just biased against him for some reason.

Idiot fans are actually chanting for Scal. Fucking idiots.

dIEHARD said:
Lets be real doe. Bynum don't know shit about winning closeout games.

Yeah but he knows about losing them. Look at the game lakers got eliminated last year in. Straight slaughter. Then there was this one time in the finals. He's a vet.

LuchaShaq

Banned
24-9 FTA: PHI-CHI. And any bullshit about Philly being more "aggressive" this game is insane.

Not really. Holiday/turner/lou williams all attack the basket but are just poor/mediocre finishers.

Besides Boozer all Chicago has healthy are jumpshooters.

If the advantage was anything less than 50%+ by Philly I'd be shocked/assume refs were doing a poor job.

Yeah but he knows about losing them. Look at the game lakers got eliminated last year in. Straight slaughter. Then there was this one time in the finals. He's a vet.

Yeah but he knows about losing them. Look at the game the Heat got eliminated last year in. Straight slaughter. Then there was this one time in the finals in 2007. He's a vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom