• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
You thought the sweep this year was bad?

Even the shitty 2010 Lakers managed swept the Jazz.

And Sloan was coaching!

The Jazz were starting Fesenko and CJ Miles (though CJ actually had a good series). It's just hard to see the difference between a first-round sweep and a second-round sweep when the Lakers only got the second-round because they were playing an injured and defeated team other than CP3...

Why do ya'll keep bringin up 2006 like its some legit championship? Shoot, te 99 Spurs championship is more legit than the David Stern chosen Heat chip* of 2006.

Are you saying Wade needs to set a record for FTs in a series to win a chip?

Nonsense!

He just won the championship again last year without that benefit...wait, wat?

The Jazz were starting Fesenko and CJ Miles (though CJ actually had a good series). It's just hard to see the difference between a first-round sweep and a second-round sweep when the Lakers only got the second-round because they were playing an injured and defeated team other than CP3...

What team was better?

2010 Lakers

2011 Mavs

This game is the worst i've ever seen the lakers play....like seriously.
I don't understand how you can make comments like this. After a season of just atrocious, hideous basketball, THIS is the worst game you've seen them play all year? Stop masquerading, my prepubescent underling.

Oh. The one where our players actually earned the game instead of being handed 4 straight games thanks to Lord Stern? Yea. Even if you want to take that one away, we still have 15 more than the Heat :D

Earned my ass. A couple of close calls go Bostons way and they raise another banner in beantown.

Banes and Bynum killing us

Kobe's defense has been shit. Hill missed 2 rotations there.

Ramon and Pau have done nothing on offense. Ebanks was terrible.

Another total team shitfest effort. Kobe has carried them on offense in the 3rd, but he gave most of it back with his D.

No one but Kobe can even hit a shot outside 12 feet. Barnes is what, 1/15 from 3 in the series?

Emwitus

Like i said. I hope the lakers lose this game. Stupid bum team.

EDIT: someone should tell barnes to stop shooting. And ask moochy pwon for real why he thinks having blake and sessions in at the same time makes a lick of sense.

Nuggets vs okc next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom