• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck76

Banned
doesn't count the shots for FTs, though.

Fisher's D led to a layup there, but Mahimini just blew it.

god Durant is awful tonight.

lolfish!

Yeah it's weird. Doesn't really feel like a playoff game to me because Durant is just blowing shots left and right.

Usually he's just deadly from everywhere

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
doesn't count the shots for FTs, though.

Fisher's D led to a layup there, but Mahimini just blew it.

god Durant is awful tonight.

lolfish!
Either way Brooks has casually allowed Durant and Bestbrook to chuck up whatever shot they feel like instead of running any semblance of offense for nearly a majority of the game. Quick shots don't send you to the line. 20 FGAs and 0 FTs from YNB is just not going to do it.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Hey, can we try to cut back on the gay jokes?
Are you serious right now? Are you that fucking dense? Since when has being fucked in the ass (metaphorically) been an exclusively gay thing again? I didn't get that memo.

Stop fishing for outrage and enjoy the game.

Canuck76

Banned
Either way Brooks has casually allowed Durant and Bestbrook to chuck up whatever shot they feel like instead of running any semblance of offense for nearly a majority of the game. Quick shots don't send you to the line. 20 FGAs and 0 FTs from YNB is just not going to do it.

The Thunder run an offense?

Emwitus

Can't believe Miami got another ticket to finals due to Rose's injury. Also, Mavs trying to get that deja vu going.

Are people purposefully ignoring the celtics? And don't give the dur dur last year turning it up....rondo was playing one handed in his final game.

Yeah, I agree with you. Just stating that Harden has taken a few inside the arc but got fouled on 'em.

If OKC wins this they got really lucky Dirk didn't show up at all.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bestbrook right now. Worstbrook in two minutes.
Are you serious right now? Are you that fucking dense? Since when has being fucked in the ass (metaphorically) been an exclusively gay thing again? I didn't get that memo.

Stop fishing for outrage and enjoy the game.

He was talking about CJ getting offended earlier by a similar joke regarding Bosh. You're good.

Wow the Bulls training staff is looking really bad right now. Rose just mentioned the other day how badly they handled his previous foot injury. I really feel bad for the guy.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Wow the Bulls training staff is looking really bad right now. Rose just mentioned the other day how badly they handled his previous foot injury. I really feel bad for the guy.
I've been hard on the training staff, but this has nothing to do with them. Nothing.

Fox318

Why would he not just put a lay up.

v3Vsz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom