• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah, its sad. And the shot at the * is gone this year. But don't let ESPN fool you. He isn't dead.

I think he'll be fine... as odd as that sounds coming from me. I kinda agree with giri regarding the whole thing.
It's just that his style of play is going to be greatly affected. I knew he would have to eventually adapt, and I've been pushing him to all season. Unfortunately, I don't have enough confidence in him to make that transition well.

Why you worried, BDF? Boozer gonna step up and hit Dirk 2011 levels up in this bitch.
Boozer not being the one injured is the silver lining in all of this.

I know in the NFL players who come back from an ACL tear are never the same. Does that hold true for the NBA as well?
I would definitely think so.

Nori Chan

caught a little bit of the second half of the bulls 6ers game and now I'm watching the 2nd half of the thunder mavs game

gone the whole day lets see some basketball

oh and i might watch the replay of the knicks heat game for some rage

Pardon The Interruption is going to be so interesting on Monday.I can't wait to hear Wilbon go on at length about Rose and hear him light up Tony's Knicks.

You can tell he's already starting up the "blame the condensed schedule" narrative for both Rose and Shumpert, even though Rose didn't even play in like 20 games so I doubt the rigors of the schedule even affected him. If Bynum can make it though this schedule nobody else has any excuses.

KingGondo

Banned
You can tell he's already starting up the "blame the condensed schedule" narrative for both Rose and Shumpert, even though Rose didn't even play in like 20 games so I doubt the rigors of the schedule even affected him. If Bynum can make it though this schedule nobody else has any excuses.
Truth. If Rose didn't tear his ACL there, it probably would have happened one of the next few dozen times he jump-stopped like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom