• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipherr

kobeyuck.png
Denver looking outclassed.

These technicals are getting ridiculous.

Seriously, it's game 1 of the playoffs. Both Kobe's and Faried's Ts were horrible calls. Let them show SOME emotion. my god.

Weird play there.

Why isn't Birdman playing these days?

Is he just out of the rotation or hurt?

I know he had back problems earlier, but now he might just be out of the rotation cuz of Faried/harrington/Mcgee/Mozgov

SamuraiX-

Yeah?

I was playing wait and see but it's legit?

As long as you know what to expect going in.

It's basically an on-rails hybrid that gives you 3rd person control. Neat art direction and story with dialogue options where your choices affect how you progress (although I'm not sure to what degree).

I picked up the $20 bundle for all 5 eps, but $4.99 is worth it to check out the first ep if you're a fan of indie games and TWD.

Seriously, it's game 1 of the playoffs. Both Kobe's and Faried's Ts were horrible calls. Let them show SOME emotion. my god.

Weird play there.

I know he had back problems earlier, but now he might just be out of the rotation cuz of Faried/harrington/Mcgee/Mozgov

Straight-up bad calls.

Neither of those is a tech.

As long as you know what you expect going in.

It's basically an on-rails hybrid that gives you 3rd person control. Neat art direction and story with dialogue options where your choices affect how you progress (although I'm not sure to what degree).

I picked up the $20 bundle for all 5 eps, but $4.99 is worth it to check out the first ep if you're a fan of indie games and TWD.

So this is actually good?

D-First Bynum is erasing everything, 1-shot attempts, etc.

Luckily, the Nuggets will just keep trying!

Ramon forced Al into Bynum on that play. Very smart.

Kobe with excellent footwork to get a layup in a crowd. I like that.

Lakers hitting open 3s today. So that's what it feels like.

Cipherr

Damn this one is over. Wish I had recorded the Mavs/Thunder last night, that way I could be watching the second half of that game right now instead of this.

As long as you know what to expect going in.

Is it as good as BttF?

Owzers

i'm waiting for Javale to do anything of worth right now. That didn't look like a goaltend though, but no instant replay.

Even when he does get a rebound, how do you just brick the put back like that? It's Asik-level throwing the ball at the basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom