• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobLoblaw

Banned
untitled-992y44.gif
I lol'ed when they had that camera shot and said, that needs to be gif'ed. Gaf doesn't disappoint.

Cloudy

Banned
Al Harrington is shooting lights out from 3 against the Lakers this season. Shot 9/23 coming into this game. Fuck that guy.

It's because we keep playing Gasol on him. It's the dumbest thing Mike Brown's done this year besides benching Kobe and not playing Ebanks. What a tool he is

Omiee

Did you get banned?

Nah just made a promotion to a new job. Run an office of 45 people now. Cant afford watching a game at 4 o clock in the morning local time in holland and starting work at 7 in the morning.

Wanted a fresh new look for the title run

made an nsync analogy, mods made the change. now im reppin new swag

love the new user name crimson lol.

still giving lakers and heat fans a hard time?

FUCK MY LIFE

Splitter is getting a MRI for his wrist :/

Thats not really damning though is it? I'd expect them to do that regardless..

Hopefully its the sprain that was reported. Its his off hand. He almost never uses his left, even to dribble. We need him for defense at least...its OK for him to sit this series but our chances against MEM are much worse if hes legitimately hurt..

Cloudy

Banned
As long as he's not gone for the year, I think Metta's suspension could be a blessing in disguise. Regardless of his recent play, I've always felt that Metta doesn't fit in the starting lineup because he needs the ball and is a shaky shooter. Also, unless we're playing Miami or Boston, quick feet are more important than strength defensively (Didn't you see Durant just blowing by him off screens yesterday?)

Ebanks knows his role and will just hustle and run the floor. With the big 3 and Ramon, we have too many guys who fancy themselves as scorers starting anyways.

If he's only gone a few games, Metta would come off the bench the rest of the way assuming we advance. It's something Mike Brown should have done a long time ago IMO. Ebanks plays well with the starters and Ron can get better offensive opportunities off the bench.

My analysis is spot-on again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom