• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Ebanks?

mikebrown.jpg

Owzers

Nuggets and Knicks greatly disappointed me so far. I don't really care who wins between Celtics/Hawks and Clippers/Grizzlies.

hopefully the next 2 games will be closer...

No CP3 in the Clips series tho has me wary..

JaVale is gonna command a similarly inflated contract, I guess they don't plan on re-signing him?

I don't know man.

Even I'm not cynical enough to believe that GMs aren't aware of the well documented fact that JaVale doesn't know how to play basketball.

Cloudy

Banned
This is the way Bynum needs to play. I can't think of more than a handful of the shitty, clock-burning postups today. Focus on D, get lobs and putbacks

Canuck76

Banned
Do you think Ty Lawson will shoot like this in Denver, or for that matter the entire series?

It doesn't matter. Games might be tighter than 20+pt differential but the Laker's D is too tight. They're hitting all their rotations on D and offensively they haven't even gotten going in terms of Bynum's ability to post and score.

exarkun

Jordan Hill has done more the Lakers in 2 games than he ever has for the Rockets in the last few years...

Rooting for a shitty team sucks

CP3 on limited minutes:

LA times said:
Paul was told that Clippers Coach Vinny Del Negro will consider limiting his All-Star point guard’s minutes.
“He better not,“ Paul said. “He better not, know what I mean? But we’ll see. I’m ready to go.”

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom