• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ecfff7b8970b-800wi

That was Lakers 1st half of the season defense there. If they can play with that effort on that end, good things can happen.

Now, just don't let up on it.

Lakers are still a threat in the PO....Any time you have two big men of that caliber and old man Kobe, you're a threat....

Are those Laker fans that weren't confident about the playoffs this year thinking anything different now? I know it was just one game but they seemed to be going at 100% today, much better than the regular season.

BTW AniHawk, they're right, pretty much no back to backs in the playoffs this year

Lakers are still a threat in the PO....Any time you have two big men of that caliber and old man Kobe, you're a threat....

Are those Laker fans that weren't confident about the playoffs this year thinking anything different now? I know it was just one game but they seemed to be going at 100% today, much better than the regular season.

That was Lakers 1st half of the season defense there. If they can play with that effort on that end, good things can happen.

Which is exactly what I've been saying all along. If they show up on D like they can, they are a threat.

I think the 2nd round will have 1 b2b for every series. Lakers-OKC potential b2b worries me to no end.

B2B can be avoided if both teams in each bracket finish their series early within 5, i believe

which pretty much means everyone's gonna get fucked. I still don't get why the fuck the nba had to have a b2b in the playoffs when that could have been avoided pretty easily I think...

greedy ass stern and his schedule ruining the league :( I still don't know what to believe when it comes to this year's schedule and the correlation of injuries

BTW AniHawk, they're right, pretty much no back to backs in the playoffs this year

The speed, youth, and **** when playing OKC will always scare me.

Puddles

Banned
I don't see why there would be a B2B when they could just finish the season later.

Not like anything is happening in July. I mean, besides baseball.

Cloudy

Banned

The biggest difference is not running the offense through Bynum. He had energy for defense and DOMINATED

I don't see why there would be a B2B when they could just finish the season later.

Here's a thought:

Re-organize the TUES THURS SUN Finals schedule format to have less gaps except for the travel points in the series.

Olympics. Not happening in July, but the players need to get to camp for it.

omg lol, Kobe was reading a bazooka joe comic on the bench!

Yep can't forget YNB, he can single handedly decide games!

Kobe has to play great. Pau has to continue to play like a man, Drew can't be in foul trouble. Ramon has to shadows Westbrook, and Ebanks/Metta have to make Durant work hand.

Over a 7 game series I don't expect this kind of consistency.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Kobe has to play great. Pau has to continue to play like a man, Drew can't be in foul trouble. Ramon has to shadows Westbrook, and Ebanks/Metta have to make Durant work hand.

Over a 7 game series I don't expect this kind of consistency.

That's always the case with us, the talents there consistency isn't. With that said YNB has the ability to hand us games lol.

Nuggets need a big man that can shoot to space the floor and pull Bynum away from the rim a bit. As much as I give shit about Bonner, when he and Duncan are in the game, the Laker's big men have to respect their range and can't just jam the paint

Get Bynum on the court and he's trouble
To-day, messed around and got a triple double,
Blocking players every way like Dikembe,
I gotta say, today was a good day

exarkun

ryu getting into the rhymes, i got an extra mic for you next time bruh. Custom beats from this Tru Warier ninja that keeps sending me shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom