• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers "fans" so discouraged they've stopped rooting for their team.

Could you possibly be more fairweather?

I'm rooting for Lakers to win now. I'm saying if they're out, I'm gonna hope OKC takes it.

Just like I got behind Dallas last season so Dirk could get his.

You didn't catch The Dark Knight in IMAX? You poor soul.

yeah, I saw that in IMAX. haven't seen a movie in 3d since Avatar, which i regret seeing.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Welp these playoffs are shaping up to suck until the finals. Perhaps OKC/Spurs will be a good series.

I really liked that Gasol/Bynum thing. It wasn't a play for the cameras either. Feels like they care and wanna make adjustments and get it going for game 2.

And I want the Lakers to have two big man who show up more than once or twice in a 7 game series. Can't always get what we want.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Why did I make a store run in OKC with the Thunder up 20? So many drunks on the street right now...

But, great game. Now for the TNT crew to eat crow...

Cloudy

Banned
esb62xzj:iphone

Tom Penny

Just saw the Celtics lost because KG actually got called for one of his "passionate" screens. Is such a thing even possible?

I'm pretty sure the games they lost is because Bass is a steaming pile of shit in the playoffs vs an actual contributor in the regular season.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Heat sans Bosh vs the C'z should be interesting. Not pretty, but interesting.

I'm pulling for Philly. Fucking hate KG, but at the same time, Heat will dismantle the sixers. Whoever wins, I lose.

PS: Where are the diablo 3 fans?!

I'm rooting for Lakers to win now. I'm saying if they're out, I'm gonna hope OKC takes it.

Just like I got behind Dallas last season so Dirk could get his.

Why are you defending yourself to a past his prime "troll"?

Fairweather is not the same as knowing your team and their ability.

I suppose dIEHARD is fairweather when he knew that Utar had no shot against a superior 5pur5 team?

Stop responding to his baits.

He needs the attention.

Cloudy

Banned
We gave Westbrook and Durant the night off defensively today. We have ZERO chance this way. We need Ramon, Kobe and Metta attacking

Why are you defending yourself to a past his prime "troll"?

Fairweather is not the same as knowing your team and their ability.

I suppose dIEHARD is fairweather when he knew that Utar had no shot against a superior 5pur5 team?

Stop responding to his baits.

He needs the attention.

Damn, touche. We need to look out for one another, lol.

We gave Westbrook and Durant the night off defensively today. We have ZERO chance this way. We need Ramon, Kobe and Metta attacking

Ron came out attacking early. Looked ready to troll OKC. Ramon and Kobe started like shit, though.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I'll wait for the Extended Cut VHS in a couple years. It's the only way to watch a Ridley Scott film at this point.
I read he has total creative freedom in this movie.

Believe.
You didn't catch The Dark Knight in IMAX? You poor soul.
Watching the Dark Knight on my 1080p plasma only makes that fact hurt even more. If it looks that good.. it must have been glorious in IMAX. :(

I will not make that mistake again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom