• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

For getting hit?

Either the refs clearly missed the flagrant 2 on Haslem. He should have been tossed.

No, not for getting hit. For staying on the ground and milking it. He does that every time there's contact, no matter how slight. Look at how quickly Psycho T gets up versus Wade. Reason: Wade's a wimp

Omzz

I will never fucking understand why hibbert comes out beyond the 3 point line and give him the ball.

edit: oh i guess thats why...lol

Did he say Indy has to be thrilled? For WHAT? You're in Miami; you're only thrilled if you're up 10 or something. Heat and Refs can easily blow out Indy in the 3rd or the 4th.

EDIT: HIBBERT

FOR THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mxrz

When I watched the Bulls, I knew I was going to see Jordan with the ball a lot. When I watch the Heat, I have to watch a lot of people not named LeBron doing stuff and it never makes sense.

Mike Miller can't dribble the ball, and he couldn't make a 3 where a fan could have run onto the court and stolen it from him and still had an open shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom