• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Remember that front running argument? yeaaaaaa

Let's see how Lebron plays if the lead changes in the fourth

it wont

the pacers can't even make a run to get out of a 5 point hole

or take advantage of the never ending mismatch that is Hibbert > *

it'll never get the point where a LBJ choke would even mean anything

This was posted 12 minutes ago:
Did he say Indy has to be thrilled? For WHAT? You're in Miami; you're only thrilled if you're up 10 or something. Heat and Refs can easily blow out Indy in the 3rd or the 4th.
They haven't played well and they're down only two. Plus, they were down big (10?) early.
The Frankman said:
Yeah but my issue is that we really haven't seen Fuckball and Miami at home isn't a team you really want to "stay close" and take the lead; too many random factors.
48419f93b6dba7a62ef8a79a6283abf9.jpg

Gigglepoo

I've been a fan since the Alonzo Mourning/ Tim Hardaway glory days. Nice try.

If I see this Bacardi commercial again I'm going to puke.

Not you specifically. I was just referencing the huge influx of Heat fans since LeBron and Bosh signed. I'm going to go out on a limb and say there are more bandwagon fans in Miami than Indiana.

Why in the world is Linkin Park being promoted by the NBA? I know some people that listen to Linkin Park and trust me they don't concern themselves with the world of basketball.

Not you specifically. I was just referencing the huge influx of Heat fans since LeBron and Bosh signed. I'm going to go out on a limb and say there are more bandwagon fans in Miami than Indiana.
I don't know, the Miami Heat have the power of making a lot of bandwagon fans for the opposing team.

Its incredible that they keep ignoring Hibbert.

Hes 7'3, pretty hard to miss.

Dexter Pittman/Joel Anthony v. Roy Hibbert may be the biggest mismatch in playoff history.

And yet...

FUCKBALL.

effzee

I am rooting for the Heat, like Wade, and all the hate for Lebron has made me into a fan of his but I would love for Stern to suspend Haslem the next game.

But it won't matter if the Pacers keep taking terrible shots/jumpers early in the shot clock.

Its incredible that they keep ignoring Hibbert.

Hes 7'3, pretty hard to miss.

Dexter Pittman/Joel Anthony v. Roy Hibbert may be the biggest mismatch in playoff history.

And yet...

FUCKBALL.

they are fronting him with a guy rotating behind basically every time but indiana can't make them pay with decent shooting from anyone else

why does the guy in this "hi it's me, your boss... these shorts are for a younger person" commercial first start the commercial talking like a new yorker and then change to a nazi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom