• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duki

Banned
Pretty horrible.

People who take advantage of those under their control and supervision are the worst. He's (obviously) already been fired by the team.

what if it was a rly hot 15 year old doe

like a week away from its 16th birthday

yall so bigoted and judgmental

be more welcoming

It should be pointed out again how the 76ers were historically bad at drawing fouls in the regular season so the amount of calls they're getting in this series makes no sense

Jimmy Butler is in! Taj made a 3! "watching" this on Gamecast is insane. I think it's glitching out. Oh wait, the 76ers have 3 times as many FTA as the Bulls, it must be right.

Duki

Banned
Bulls REALGM wants to trade Boozer for Amar'e. Idiots.

hed work better on the bulls than boozer

hed score more and more efficiently, and if any team is able to hide his defensive holes its the bulls

plus he doesnt carry the karma of swindling a blind man

rly you should just amnesty booz doe

SoulPlaya

more money than God
hed work better on the bulls than boozer

hed score more and more efficiently, and if any team is able to hide his defensive holes its the bulls

plus he doesnt carry the karma of swindling a blind man

rly you should just amnesty booz doe
Bulls won't win with Amar'e or Boozer. Their best bet is just too wait out Deng and Boozer's contracts without taking on anymore bad contracts. Amnestying Boozer won't do much for cap space either.

This is a must-win game for the Hawks, but Smith looks to be moving really badly. I don't know if he should play that much even though he's their best player...

Nori Chan

wait

untitled-13qj4p.gif

what is this shit

Duki

Banned
thats why you amnesty booze lol

not for cap space

because he actively harms your team

like what is it with this guy

i cant even put in words what his particular type of suckiness is

its almost worse that he doesnt just suck period; hes clearly skilled in a lot of ways but then just loses his goddamn mind all the time

SoulPlaya

more money than God
thats why you amnesty booze lol

not for cap space

because he actively harms your team

like what is it with this guy

i cant even put in words what his particular type of suckiness is

its almost worse that he doesnt just suck period; hes clearly skilled in a lot of ways but then just loses his goddamn mind all the time
Boozer's performance over the past 3 games has actually been pretty damn good. He just relies on his jumper too much. When it isn't falling, he has nothing else.

Duki

Banned
he picks terrible moments for it not to fall tho

man can you imagine if he had stayed on the cavs

lebron passes to an open booze in the clutch, booze throws it over the entire backboard or something

can u imagine the comedy

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
he picks terrible moments for it not to fall tho

man can you imagine if he had stayed on the cavs

lebron passes to an open booze in the clutch, booze throws it over the entire backboard or something

can u imagine the comedy

Anderson Varejão did that without Boozer being there

When he was a Cav he wasn't too bad in the block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom