• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn over to Hawks-Celtics to see:

• Marvin Williams miss a wide-open shot get his own rebound and then miss another wide open shot.
  • Rondo throw a pass that's stolen by the Hawks who then throw a long bomb...to Kevin Garnett.
  • Paul Pierce take 15 minutes on one uncontested drive to the basket...where he missed the shot.

Can we just make the Heat the Eastern Conference Champions of the Forever and nuke that conference from high orbit?

Sofiya

Neo Member
Could you make the photo bigger; can't see anything
ghtfP.jpg

Come at me bro.

Apparently Kobe Bryant puked on the bus on the way to the game tonight.

I'm telling you guys, this is the Flu Game of our time. In fifteen years, we'll see a Gatorade commercial featuring Mike Brown talking about how this game taught him about "uh...the will to win...uh".

KingGondo

Banned
Playoff shameball.

On the bright side, if it gets bad enough we might finally see playoffs with the top 16 records regardless of conference.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Is there any possibility that Birdman isn't guilty?

Why would they target him specifically and take his stuff...

SamuraiX-

Carlos Boozer going 1-11 and Deng having more rebounds than him is just so juicy. So, so, so juicy.

Also, nice to see CelticsAge has a new female member who has no respect for bandwidth.

dream must be jealous.

thibs should play Boozer and Gibson a bit for offense-defense. But he won't, lol.

Every shot so difficult to come by that i've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom