• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

I had no idea we were even playing today. Hate preseason, but need something to watch.

I definitely like the C's bench this year, especially when Avery Bradley returns.

I'm hoping he plays a more mature game, or he is going to keep getting hurt. Tries to do too much.

Sanjuro

I'm glad they brought on MTV directors from the early 90s to shoot this game.

EDIT: They just compared Jeff Green to James Worthy.

Kwhit10

I had no idea we were even playing today. Hate preseason, but need something to watch.

I'm hoping he plays a more mature game, or he is going to keep getting hurt. Tries to do too much.

This is what I want him to do: play suffocating defense, hit corner threes, run with Rondo.

With how he played when Ray was out last year I think he can.

KingGondo

Banned
Which of our backup centers will inflict thuggery on Dwight, ending the Lakers' chances at a chip?

Cole "I wish I was half as good as Przybilla" Aldrich
Hasheem "The Dream" Thabust
Daniel "Looks Like Westbrook, 1/100 of the Skills" Orton

Pimpwerx

Is Rondo gonna be taking those open jumpshots now? That could be a problem if he actually learned how to shoot. PEACE.

oh another one hmm?

320x.jpg

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TYME.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Has anyone's career been altered MORE by one shot? Courtney Lee.... damn man. You had so much hope.

DY_nasty

remind me?

The layup he missed against LA in the finals.

He was also systematically mindfucked by Kobe on both ends of the floor for the entire series, but that shot just changed his entire demeanor and how a lot of people viewed him afterwards.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I definitely like the C's bench this year, especially when Avery Bradley returns.

Celtics are being underrated this year when not for nothing they might be stronger than last year if KG and pierce keep up their production. And Rondo will be the best PG in the east likely the season as rose rehabs.

Celtics are being underrated this year when not for nothing they might be stronger than last year if KG and pierce keep up their production. And Rondo will be the best PG in the east likely the season as rose rehabs.

They're unanimously being rated in the top 5 on every NBA website despite being completely reliant on a 36 year old big man with no knees.

DY_nasty

Celtics losing to a euro team

shaming this once great nation like the lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom