• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankman got permabanned.

kobev.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Did a little detective work and found out that he called somebody a cunt....

Its a meme in wrasslingaf...

and shit, futbol gaf had that huge issue with 'cunt' and whatnot a few months ago as well.

the whole thing just doesn't make too much sense tbh but what are you gonna do~

Its a meme in wrasslingaf...

and shit, futbol gaf had that huge issue with 'cunt' and whatnot a few months ago as well.

the whole thing just doesn't make too much sense tbh but what are you gonna do~

true, but Frankman's been here long enough to know "c*nt" is an auto-ban. He should have been smarter. Trolling the Knicks won't be the same around here.

Owzers

since i started watching football during the brief nba lockout, this season is creeping up fast. Knicks getting Sheed is awesome, i look forward to watching him yell at things from the bench. Just turned on the Celtics repeat, their roster is nuts. Darko? Jason Terry?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
true, but Frankman's been here long enough to know "c*nt" is an auto-ban. He should have been smarter. Trolling the Knicks won't be the same around here.

preach

most of the regulars have been around here long enough to know where to and where not to post and who its okay to have a back and forth with and who you just ignore

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Frankenman Perma'ed?

Oh.

So can we get this Time Warner channel deal moving? I need my lakers.

DominoKid

i don't like the dribble controls either

it was totally fine last year, I have no idea what needed to change :(

im not a fan either. but its easy to adjust to for me.

the shooting, i kept forgetting that i had to hit LT because it felt so unnatural.

Puddles

Banned
Anyone who has any clout with a mod, see if you can get that perm reduced to a 6 month or something. Goddamn. Sports threads won't be the same.

chizmiz

Banned
He was banned before we all could know how to react to his singing of friday night knicks for the past few years.

im not a fan either. but its easy to adjust to for me.

the shooting, i kept forgetting that i had to hit LT because it felt so unnatural.

that's mostly my issue, it felt more natural to have one stick controlling isomotion and the other shooting, but doing them both on the same stick feels so unright

is there any way to watch the game between Memphis and Real Madrid? Might be one of the better preseason games, and if the game is close one, Hollins is gunna let the starters close it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom