• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtcKv.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Passed to him where he has a chance to do something with it more often. There's a couple times already where he was clearly surprised.

Nash most likely takes a little bit to gel with

But if you are and not ready that's a mental mistake

It's going to be a shame if Cousins stays this bad defensively throughout his career. Players usually start to understand the ins and outs of NBA defense by the end of their second year and he looks as lost and apathetic as ever in his third...

Canuck76

Banned
Should Dwight be out here right now? Is he 100%?

Team already looks more comfortable, just with a center who won't take up a good amount of clock posting up and making his own shot.

Dwight fits well because he'll roll and move and come in for a putback when needed.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's going to be a shame if Cousins stays this bad defensively throughout his career. Players usually start to understand the ins and outs of NBA defense by the end of their second year and he looks as lost and apathetic as ever in his third...
Lot of that comes from bad coaching, which he has had his whole career

Canuck76

Banned
this lakers squad is just so weird to watch

can't believe some of them are playing together

Yeah really. Looking at Steve and Kobe on the same floor is weird.

But i think we'll see some beautiful play this season from this team. Great passing all around.

I think league is on notice.

Chunder better figure out an offense.

etiolate

Banned

Don't really agree. He's improved a lot on defense since his first year. He's going against Gasol and Dwight at the same time right now.

Maddocks

laker starters look fantastic, bench....same ol bench. But its ok because they trying to make the team. I fully expect a better bench come season opener.

howard changes the defense so much. nash wants that epic pick and roll lob and kobe ended up getting it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom