• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is him playing pf bad because he has the body of a center or other reasons?

Generally, centers are supposed to stop the opponent from scoring in the paint and Cousins doesn't really do that at all so it's hard to call him a center. He also can stay pretty far away from the basket (which is more like a PF than a center) on offense which has benefits in terms of scoring opportunities and spacing but can cause him to miss more shots and commit more turnovers.

the shoe squeaking is killing my ears, but that court is damn sexy >_>

i wonder if all those stars in the center intimidates the opposition.

Generally, centers are supposed to stop the opponent from scoring in the paint and Cousins doesn't really do that at all so it's hard to call him a center. He also can stay pretty far away from the basket (which is more like a PF than a center) on offense which has benefits in terms of scoring opportunities and spacing but can cause him to miss more shots and commit more turnovers.
i see, thanks man.

charsace

In NBA 2k13 which olayers play above their rating? In 2k11 and 2k12 these are a few:

The entire golden state warriors team
Monta Ellis
Kyrie Irving
Nick Young
Thorton on the Kings
Ricky Rubio

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
In NBA 2k13 which olayers play above their rating? In 2k11 and 2k12 these are a few:

Monta Ellis
Kyrie Irving
Nick Young
Thorton on the Kings
Ricky Rubio

Don't really feel any of those players are above their ratings

Bargs on the other hand

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dwight is literally not used to getting the ball on time.

Holy shit.

This is an actual thing.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Monta Ellis
Kyrie Irving
Nick Young
Thorton on the Kings
Ricky Rubio

kemba

he will give you 40. all de time

Dwight is literally not used to getting the ball on time.

Holy shit.

This is an actual thing.

He has Jameer's voice in his head on repeat "Next time Dwight, I'm only being double teamed. You'll get yours!"

"Next time Dwight, I'm only being double teamed. You'll get yours!"
"Lisa Needs Braces"
"Dental Plan"

You can see the dwight effect, already. Teams are so afraid to leave him when Nash, MWP, or Kobe penetrate leaving lanes for them.

Combine that with Pau's height and passing ability makes things so difficult for defenses to defend.

Chance for some beautiful ball this season. Contrasted to how bad the Lakers O looked the 1st half of last season, heh.

Even on defense, he covers a lot of ground quickly. Even now, just a lot of outside shots.

D12 has to get used to Nash and Kobe giving him the rock when he's open. Some is rust, and some is "oh shit they know I'm open!"

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Even on defense, he covers a lot of ground quickly. Even now, just a lot of outside shots.

D12 has to get used to Nash and Kobe giving him the rock when he's open. Some is rust, and some is "oh shit they know I'm open!"
FFS

Don't act like the kid isn't used to having the ball passed to him

passing!
all these passes!
StarTrekGIF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom