• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Fucking miracle. Knicks reversed the ball from Anthony's side and got a score.
Chris Herring @HerringWSJ 4 minutes ago
Anyone seen the Fresh Prince episode where Will's HS coach made the guy run laps for joking abt passing the ball to someone other than Will?
At this point I'd almost rather they chuck it. They triple team him half the time.
Funny thing is he's been passing. Fucking Prigioni then passes it right back to him. FUCKING SHOOT THE BALL.

masud

Banned
Fuck da thread! Knicks win!

I'd like to thank you hating clowns for giving me a reason to still root for this shitty team.

Knicks won because of Amare tonight

His defense (lol) and clutch jumpers saved their ass
Yep. If Amar'e can just give them like 8/4 off the bench and not be the worst defender in the history of the NBA that'll provide a huge spark.
Prigioni is a "better" defender, offense doesn't matter because the only thing that have to do is pass the ball to Melo.
Udrih can actually score though. Beno fits better with the 1st unit and Prigs the second (Prigs/THardJr./STAT).

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
What now "trolls"? Pretty sure we all are still having the last laugh.

Fuck da Knicks!

BadAss2961

Knicks won because of Amare tonight

His defense (lol) and clutch jumpers saved their ass
They won because Chicago's tanking. I've seen them do it a few times since Rose went down. Try to make the game close, then make uncharacteristically bad plays and odd choices down the stretch to lose. What really gives it away is that guys like Noah aren't even mad after these losses.

If Chicago wanted to win, the Knicks were definitely going to blow that game. Any observant Bulls fan knows that Thibs would never be playing Teague down the stretch if they weren't tanking, regardless of the injury situation. lol

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
LOL what now trolls? psy,darkside,reilo in the back,herpes reasons,etc
You thought bulls had it,get outta here son!

#Knickstape

You seriously celebrating about hanging onto dear life after a chokejob against the Bulls? A Bulls team that is running their offense through Mike Dunleavy in crunch time.

But yeah a win is a win. So good for the Knicks.

They won because Chicago's tanking. I've seen them do it a few times since Rose went down. Try to make the game close, then make uncharacteristically bad plays and odd choices down the stretch to lose. What really gives it away is that guys like Noah aren't even mad after these losses.

If Chicago wanted to win, the Knicks were definitely going to blow that game. Any observant Bulls fan knows that Thibs would never be playing Teague down the stretch if they weren't tanking, regardless of the injury situation. lol

Nah. Players get paid like triple for playoff games. They wouldn't get involved in a tank, they don't care if some rookie comes along. Even if they were dumb enough to do it, their agents aren't.

I also have a hard time believing Chicago's cheapass owner wants to give up easy playoff revenue in a soft East this year, but they tank a lot so who knows.

Top Bottom