• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Zk0utIX.gif

Only Dumbandre could do this.

cashman

Banned
That was a phenomenal coaching job by Mark jackson during the timeout there. Said the same things I say when I watch from home.

exarkun

Fuck Rick Carlisle. Dude doesn't develop talent, which is why you're stuck with all these vets sucking dicks at the end of 4th q games. LOL Dallas.

Marion's defense was pretty lol that last shot. Hahahahahh

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Mavs should protest. There was 6 guys on the floor for the Warriors after Steph's basket.

That's a technical foul!

Branduil

Like Stern's goons would ever call a tech in favor of the Mavs in that situation.

Mavs have to trade for a center soon or they're going to keep losing games like this.

I wonder if the Warriors would think of trading Barnes for bench help. They're a great team with Curry in the game but their offense is just a catastrophe when Curry is on the bench. I'm not a Barnes fan by any stretch though...

Lee could be a guy they could move as well, but I think he has less trade value.

JoeFu

Banned
Like Stern's goons would ever call a tech in favor of the Mavs in that situation.

Mavs have to trade for a center soon or they're going to keep losing games like this.

Yeah, Dalembert has been freaking awful. Also need someone that's not Carter to come off the bench.

AcridMeat

Banned
I wonder if the Warriors would think of trading Barnes for bench help. They're a great team with Curry in the game but their offense is just a catastrophe when Curry is on the bench. I'm not a Barnes fan by any stretch though...

Lee could be a guy they could move as well, but I think he has less trade value.
I'd be pretty pissed to see Barnes traded. Despite tonight he's been one of the only consistent shooters this year.

No, that would be dumb. The problem is having JO and Toney Douglass on your bench. You can't tell me there wasn't better options out there?

LuchaShaq

Banned
Fuck Rick Carlisle. Dude doesn't develop talent, which is why you're stuck with all these vets sucking dicks at the end of 4th q games. LOL Dallas.

Marion's defense was pretty lol that last shot. Hahahahahh

Who was he supposed to develop? Shitty Rodrique who isn't even on a roster? 30 yr old rookie james?

You act like he kwame'd a bunch of lottery picks.

17 minutes for Kanter? He rode the bench for this?

JO and Douglas would start for nyk

TD already started for The Knicks and he was hot trash. JO would definitely start if Chandler was down but we don't have The Suns' Lazarus Pit.

You're telling me CJ Watson/Livingston/Jordan Farmer are better than TD?

giri

I'd be pretty pissed to see Barnes traded. Despite tonight he's been one of the only consistent shooters this year.

They really should consider it, because they can't afford to keep him at the end of the season. Suns will trade them PJ Tucker and Channing Frye.

Top Bottom