• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

AcridMeat

Banned
I don't know why we look so average after the decent start this year. I mean is it really all down to Iggy's injury? I find that hard to believe.
I've got some tin hat stuff I can go down, but hey its only a 6 point game now.

The team needs a back up PG and are missing Ezeli and his stone hands.

Zep

Banned
Pheenix, ask Smokey what I was about to do to him in the 4th quarter, before my connection went out!

For some reason it hates playing him.

Fjordson

I've got some tin hat stuff I can go down. But hey its only a 6 point game now.

The team needs a back up PG and are missing Ezeli and his stone hands.
That's true. Our bench is really weak right now.

Maybe with Barnes, Jermaine and Ezeli all healthy coming off the bench (and Iggy healthy starting) we'll pick it back up. But that's still worrisome to me. Not sure how much we can depend on Jermaine O'Neal's health at this point.

AcridMeat

Banned
We've basically seen the positives and negatives of signing Igoudala. He's a perfect fit for the team, but we sacrificed depth to get him. Now that he's injured we're worse than last year.

Curry that was a bad decision going 1 on 2 what the hell...

edit: What's the deal with Glendon Rush? Is he still on the team or was he finally traded?

Hahhaha I meant Brandon, don't even remember his name because he never played. Okay he was part of the Jazz trade.

diehard

Fleer
Brandon Rush played a lot for the Warriors two years ago and then was injured for the year last year, how do you not know this about your own team?

Glendon Rush omg

AcridMeat

Banned
^
iJrKxNlQLUZ6f.gif

Larkin looks good.

Smokey

Pheenix, ask Smokey what I was about to do to him in the 4th quarter, before my connection went out!

don't lie on the good Lord like that

Two consecutive games where your connection conveniently goes out, the first time was in even in primetime on SmokeyTV. Be ashamed.

Can somebody explain that Sprint commercial with the two old guys yelling at each about something Celtics?

Is that from something I don't know about

don't lie on the good Lord like that

Two consecutive games where your connection conveniently goes out, the first time was in even in primetime on SmokeyTV. Be ashamed.

oh how the might have falling.
so basically smokey is the new york of the 2k world.

Top Bottom