• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @TrailBlazersPR: Portland has broken its franchise record with 18 3-pointers, all coming in the first three quarters.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Knicks are for real.

reilo

RT @CHold: Now 21 RT @trailblazers: 20 THREES and counting...#RingItUp

masud

Banned
Lol at the Hawks for thinking they could have a winning record. Back in the shit pile with you.

Edit: Jr bout to cry doe

AcridMeat

Banned
God damn at the Blazers. Most impressive rebuild I can remember, their success this year is blowing me away.
They've been close to being elite for so long, it's just the crushing injuries that have plagued them for so long. I'm happy to see them in this form again.

Remember weren't they around 3rd seed with Roy?

Omzz

I'm sure realGM is losing it's shit right now over the Raps probably winning this game. :lol

i really liked how they played this game. with rudy gone they have moved the ball well and utilising val more with passes in the paint. sure it's early but i'll take what i can get

forgot to add vasquez has been awesome this game

They've been close to being elite for so long, it's just the crushing injuries that have plagued them for so long. I'm happy to see them in this form again.

Remember weren't they around 3rd seed with Roy?

Yeah, they've always been right on the verge, for decades really. I hope they can keep it up.

Bucks reaching new levels of tankage against the mavs. Good night for Dirk and Carlisle to take off.

Also nice to see Brandan Wright back finally.

reilo

RT @TrailBlazersPR: Portland's 41 assists are its most since recording 45 assists at Denver on Nov. 17, 1990.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
i really liked how they played this game. with rudy gone they have moved the ball well and utilising val more with passes in the paint. sure it's early but i'll take what i can get

forgot to add vasquez has been awesome this game

I still want Casey to go.

Top Bottom